From today's Guardian

U

Uncleskinny

Nice pic and article. As always, if you don't want to see it, don't click the link. And if you want a better picture, go scan it yourself.

Sk./Peter

Pictures With meaning

Re: My Eyes!!! Get a better scanner QUICK

Like I said - if you want a better picture, go scan it yourself. Oh, but that won't happen will it, because you just criticise. Go on, go and do it yourself.

Sk./Peter

I agree with the writer - one of the best pictures of Moz ever taken. Thanks.

The scan is just fine. I don't know how anyone would even have the audacity to complain about it. It's a FAVOUR.

It's quite an amusing piece actually. Instead of some profound, analytical view about Morrissey's iconic status like most people would probably try to do, Hilton just sounds like a screamy, smitten fan (let's face it, like most of us) whose dream is to have a large print of the picture so he could stick it on a pillow case and hug great man to sleep.

Get him that large print Andy Earl!

Girl A

Re: My Eyes!!! Get a better scanner QUICK

Well said, Uncleskinny. Thank you for all the scans you've done. Always appreciated.

Who's this old fat ginger? He looks older than my grandad! Are you all gay?

As has been said before,but still no action has been taken on it,when are some slim good looking female fans pics going to be posted instead of men all the time.And yes there are some I`m sure, despite reports to the contrary.

We are not all gingers on this site although any newbie could be forgiven for thinking we were and all middle aged too.

Come on now play fair,lets have some decent eye candy for all us straight blokes.

You back already?

Give it up freeyourself,everybody knows it`s you and you stole that username yesterday and that post.

Re: You back already?

The only person who would think that is another ginger like yourself and then they would have to be pretty desperate. But why the pics of old fat blokes all the time?Morrissey is a sad old fart and looks older than my dad.When is someone going to post some pics of decent young females?For christ sakes someone,please post some photos of good looking females as a counter balance to this old geezer.

Re: You back already?

> The only person who would think that is another ginger like yourself and
> then they would have to be pretty desperate. But why the pics of old fat
> blokes all the time?Morrissey is a sad old fart and looks older than my
> dad.When is someone going to post some pics of decent young females?For
> christ sakes someone,please post some photos of good looking females as a
> counter balance to this old geezer.
The poster known as Let's Go Devils

http://www.newjerseydevils.com/2005/html/community/comarchive/fooddrive04-05_results.php

Back
Top Bottom