freeyourself isn't the problem on this forum,it's the ones who troll him and impersonate him who are

S

sick of trolls

i've always enjoyed freeyourselfs posts and think he's one of the funniest and most intelligent posters here. i think david should stop allowing the trolls to ruin this forum and should delete ALL troll posts, even those attacking freeyourself, who we all know he hates. this is going to be a busy time here at moz-solo with the new album and tour and we don't want to have to wade through all the posts made by the sad cases trolling freeyourself. david, PLEASE do something about this.

Freeyourseld did attack Ken who provided the sound check info

Let's not call F-yourself a saint.
Sure he gets trolled a lot but they way he treats people I can't feel bad.

Personally, what this site needs is forums that require a login. You act like a complete ass, you lose your account. You can keep signing up but you will be found out and lose your account. It will take you much more work to keep getting new email addresses than it will for someone to click disable on your account.

Additionally there need to be moderators who can delete posts, specifically ones that are off topic.

There was a good site that had all these things, www.morrisseyforum.com but that is now just a placeholder and has a searchengine to generate money from and I wouldn't even bother visiting.

you attack "Freeyourseld" every chance you get

as you seem to be one of those that rush to attack him whenever his name is mentioned perhaps you have an ulterior motive? the fact is even i thought that ken guy was making shit up and if you've seen the lies and troll posts passed off as "truth" on here recently i'm surprised you believed it. it was pretty far fetched with the sex pistols songs especially, which incidentally never got played, so i think you ought to stop adding to the bad vibes on this board and not be so quick to run freeyourself down, unless you wanna tell us what your REAL beef is with him?

Re: freeyourself isn't the problem on this forum,it's the ones who troll him and impersonate him who

> i've always enjoyed freeyourselfs posts and think he's one of the funniest
> and most intelligent posters here. i think david should stop allowing the
> trolls to ruin this forum and should delete ALL troll posts, even those
> attacking freeyourself, who we all know he hates. this is going to be a
> busy time here at moz-solo with the new album and tour and we don't want
> to have to wade through all the posts made by the sad cases trolling
> freeyourself. david, PLEASE do something about this.

what is so enjoyable about free-yourself posts? He sounds like anti-asian bigot for me!

freeyourself is a proven racist. He deserves nothing more than to be trolled repeatedly.

Re: freeyourself isn't the problem on this forum,it's the ones who troll him and impersonate him who

> what is so enjoyable about free-yourself posts? He sounds like anti-asian
> bigot for me!

because david has encouraged homophobic insults against freeyourself, by not deleting them, freeyourself called him names so he would know what it felt like. i think that is understandable and at least freeyourself has acknowledged this and explained himself, unlike david who justs lets the trolls do all his dirty work. who are you anyway? you don't seem to know much. another one with his own agenda i think.

I agree, btw does anyone know freeyourselfs full real life name?

freeyourself's trolls aren't the problem on this forum, it's the ones who try to defend him who are

Back
Top Bottom