Well Ivor Cutler passed away...did anybody notice?

Too busy ripping the rott eh?

Well i can't say i've heard this new Morrissey opus...well just the single which is a grower but by no means jaw dropping..i bet the b-sides are typically better. I may as well wait now until it hits the shelves...the album that is.

ta raaaa

Shoplifters

Ooh, I loved his small talk. Give me some more. Also, of course, the original writer who introduced 'Shoplifters' into popular music.

'Shoplifters', as well as 'Good Morning...' are from a collection called LUDUS I believe. There's another connection. Or wait a minute, no it's called LUDO. (I play)

BBC4 programme on Mr Cutler

"Looking for the Truth With a Pin"; a splendid film of one of Ivor Cutler's last concerts is due to be repeated on BBC4 on the 24th at 9.00pm, with a repeat a few hours later.

In my humble opinion, Mr Cutler was a god amongst men - one of the last true British eccentrics, and a thoroughly good sort.

Perhaps, in death, he may get the level of recognition he so greatly deserved in life.

Re: BBC4 programme on Mr Cutler

Mr Cutler was an uneducated idiot from glasgow. Whilst I think he should R.I.P, you clowns should not make out something he never was

Back
Top Bottom