MY SLASH STORY! READ IT!!! READ IT!!! READ IT!!!

• Thread starter Wally the Baboon
  • Start date
W

Wally the Baboon

The darkness was all around as Mr.Improper walked through Sea World down towards his Crib, random thoughts of Pooper Pounding crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Grim's Mom had told him she often dreamed about Girl Unafraid involved in Diddling with a Donkey , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Wally the Baboon .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Grim O'Grady, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Wally the Baboon masturbating himself with a Wompom.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the steel chair he was carrying with him. Would Wally the Baboon's Wee Wee feel like that to his Pooper?

What would Wally the Baboon think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating Moon Pies off Wally the Baboon's beautiful Bum?

Mr.Improper rubbed the steel chair against his Wee Wee whispering Wally the Baboon's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his Crib but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Wally the Baboon's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Wally the Baboon had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. Sea World was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the Moon Pies he was carrying and leisurely scratched his Wee Wee.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Mr.Improper calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his Moon Pies and ran towards the sound of his Sweetie's voice.

Wally the Baboon stumbled through the darkness towards Mr.Improper. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his Sweetie being attacked by a Donkey. Was he about to be raped by David T dressed as Girl Unafraid? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his Pooper.

Mr.Improper, Mr.Improper, my Sweetie, screamed Wally the Baboon. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Mr.Improper leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the steel chair and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare Bum pointing in the air.

Wally the Baboon! Mr.Improper gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Grim O'Grady said you were in your Crib engaged in some Pooper Pounding with Grim's Mom.

No, I was alone in my Crib with nothing but my Wompom for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your Bum was, and how I would like to stroke my Wee Wee against it, and have you kiss my Pooper, and now I see your Bum for myself I realise that not even Girl Unafraid has a Bum to compare with yours.

Oh, Animal, Grim O'Grady said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Grim's Mom.

What! That old Donkey, I'd rather get involved in Diddling with David T, a steel chair and Moon Pies than dream of Pooper Pounding with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my Pooper curl.

Oh, Mr.Improper!

Oh, Wally the Baboon, my Sweetie!

Cue soft music, sounds of Pooper Pounding and Diddling, soft focus and fade.........

Such similar thinking...

The darkness was all around as Freeyourself walked through MEN Arena down towards his Star & Garter, random thoughts of 69 crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Girl Unafraid had told him she often dreamed about DavidT involved in Doggy with a Guinea pig , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Grim O'Grady .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Uncle Skinny, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Grim O'Grady masturbating himself with a wine bottle.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the Wooden spoon he was carrying with him. Would Grim O'Grady's Peepee feel like that to his Dick?

What would Grim O'Grady think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating Lasagne off Grim O'Grady's beautiful hairy arsehole?

Freeyourself rubbed the Wooden spoon against his Peepee whispering Grim O'Grady's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his Star & Garter but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Grim O'Grady's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Grim O'Grady had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. MEN Arena was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the Lasagne he was carrying and leisurely scratched his Peepee.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Freeyourself calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his Lasagne and ran towards the sound of his Cookie monster's voice.

Grim O'Grady stumbled through the darkness towards Freeyourself. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his Cookie monster being attacked by a Guinea pig. Was he about to be raped by Elton John dressed as DavidT? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his Dick.

Freeyourself, Freeyourself, my Cookie monster, screamed Grim O'Grady. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Freeyourself leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the Wooden spoon and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare hairy arsehole pointing in the air.

Grim O'Grady! Freeyourself gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Uncle Skinny said you were in your Star & Garter engaged in some 69 with Girl Unafraid.

No, I was alone in my Star & Garter with nothing but my wine bottle for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your hairy arsehole was, and how I would like to stroke my Peepee against it, and have you kiss my Dick, and now I see your hairy arsehole for myself I realise that not even DavidT has a hairy arsehole to compare with yours.

Oh, Cookie monster, Uncle Skinny said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Girl Unafraid.

What! That old Guinea pig, I'd rather get involved in Doggy with Elton John, a Wooden spoon and Lasagne than dream of 69 with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my Dick curl.

Oh, Freeyourself!

Oh, Grim O'Grady, my Cookie monster!

Cue soft music, sounds of 69 and Doggy, soft focus and fade.........

Re: Such similar thinking...

Dear Wally & Girl Unafraid, maybe you two ought to start a book club off together, or an imaginative creating choas writing class together eh?

All Freeyourself® & I mentioned (over a noisy pint at Larry's) was about Sham 69 & their punky worthiness.
& surely why would the action not have taken place on the Piccadilly station concourse, seeing has MEN Arena is quite some distance away from the SnG?
3rdly I don't like lasagne, surely a nice veggy pizza could have been thrown in instead?

love

Grim

p.s. talking of soft focus & fade, I'll publish my pics today, here's a tip for the budding dave baileys amongst us, don't have a bad pint at Munroes, then try to make up for it by sinking a couple of titanics (goes down easily) 5.2% in Larry's bar, then opting for newky BA at SnG 'til about 3am, then to expect your pics turn out... well just turn out tbh!

> The darkness was all around as Mr.Improper walked through Sea World down
> towards his Crib, random thoughts of Pooper Pounding crossing his mind.

> He had been shocked earlier when Grim's Mom had told him she often dreamed
> about Girl Unafraid involved in Diddling with a Donkey , but each to their
> own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Wally the Baboon .

> One day he would discuss his feelings with Grim O'Grady, but not yet, he
> still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Wally
> the Baboon masturbating himself with a Wompom.

> The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to
> stroke the steel chair he was carrying with him. Would Wally the Baboon's
> Wee Wee feel like that to his Pooper?

> What would Wally the Baboon think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard
> as he thought of eating Moon Pies off Wally the Baboon's beautiful Bum?

> Mr.Improper rubbed the steel chair against his Wee Wee whispering Wally
> the Baboon's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got
> back to his Crib but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Wally the
> Baboon's name into the night.

> Meanwhile, Wally the Baboon had not been able to sleep and had decided to
> go out in the night air. Sea World was such a beautiful place at this time
> of the night. He took a bite of the Moon Pies he was carrying and
> leisurely scratched his Wee Wee.

> He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that
> Mr.Improper calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with
> such desperation. He dropped his Moon Pies and ran towards the sound of
> his Sweetie's voice.

> Wally the Baboon stumbled through the darkness towards Mr.Improper.
> Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his Sweetie being attacked by
> a Donkey. Was he about to be raped by David T dressed as Girl Unafraid?
> His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his Pooper.

> Mr.Improper, Mr.Improper, my Sweetie, screamed Wally the Baboon. It's
> alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Mr.Improper leaped to his feet in
> panic, dropping the steel chair and trying to untangle his trousers from
> around his ankles. He fell over, his bare Bum pointing in the air.

> Wally the Baboon! Mr.Improper gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing
> here? Grim O'Grady said you were in your Crib engaged in some Pooper
> Pounding with Grim's Mom.

> No, I was alone in my Crib with nothing but my Wompom for company. I
> couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your Bum was, and how I would
> like to stroke my Wee Wee against it, and have you kiss my Pooper, and now
> I see your Bum for myself I realise that not even Girl Unafraid has a Bum
> to compare with yours.

> Oh, Animal, Grim O'Grady said you felt that way but I never believed him,
> I thought you loved Grim's Mom.

> What! That old Donkey, I'd rather get involved in Diddling with David T, a
> steel chair and Moon Pies than dream of Pooper Pounding with her, Ooh, the