Whether or not you think Morrissey is gay....

• Thread starter Fred in a Blouse
  • Start date
F

Fred in a Blouse

......you could have some very silly fun casting him opposite any bloke you choose, with the Instant Slash Generator! Oh, the romance!

PS: If you don't know what a Mary-Sue is, just insert the name of any female you don't like. If you don't know what slash is, it's fanfiction containing gay relationships. So don't play this if the thought of men doing it together makes you hurl, okay?

Yes, it's another of those random amusement posts. But dare you post the results?

Instant Slash Generator!!!!

Aren't you going to have a go, then? I did...

...and His Mozness and George Dubya made quite the stylish couple, I can tell you. Osama bin Laden and Julia Riley filled their roles beautifully too, although I'll be a bit more careful naming body parts next time. Crikey!

The darkness was all around as Morrissey walked through the darkened underpass down towards his hotel, random thoughts of sixty niner crossing his mind.
He had been shocked earlier when Nancy had told him she often dreamed about Mike Joyce involved in anal with a dog , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Jake .
One day he would discuss his feelings with Linder, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Jake masturbating himself with a dildo.
The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the rolling pin he was carrying with him. Would Jake's cock feel like that to his arse?
What would Jake think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating mars off Jake's beautiful chest?
Morrissey rubbed the rolling pin against his cock whispering Jake's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his hotel but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Jake's name into the night.
Meanwhile, Jake had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. the darkened underpass was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the mars he was carrying and leisurely scratched his cock.
He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Morrissey calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his mars and ran towards the sound of his love's voice.
Jake stumbled through the darkness towards Morrissey. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his love being attacked by a dog. Was he about to be raped by a Judge dressed as Mike Joyce? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his arse.
Morrissey, Morrissey, my love, screamed Jake. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Morrissey leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the rolling pin and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare arse pointing in the air.
Jake! Morrissey gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Linder said you were in your hotel engaged in some sixty niner with Nancy.
No, I was alone in my hotel with nothing but my dildo for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your arse was, and how I would like to stroke my cock against it, and have you kiss my chest, and now I see your arse for myself I realise that not even Mike Joyce has a arse to compare with yours.
Oh, love, Linder said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Nancy.
What! That old dog, I'd rather get involved in anal with Judge, a rolling pin and mars than dream of sixty niner with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my arse curl.
Oh, Morrissey!
Oh, Jake, my love!
Cue soft music, sounds of sixty niner and anal, soft focus and fade.........

*sniff* That's rather beautiful in a really scary way, isn't it?

Mozza and Desmond Tutu. Now, that's what I call true lerve.

The darkness was all around as Morrissey walked through a trampoline down towards his prison bunk, random thoughts of furtling crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Margaret Thatcher had told him she often dreamed about Boz involved in frottage with a platypus , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Desmond Tutu .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Whytegrrrl, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Desmond Tutu masturbating himself with a bunch of daffs.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the egg whisk he was carrying with him. Would Desmond Tutu's eyebrow feel like that to his bottom cheek?

What would Desmond Tutu think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating chip butty off Desmond Tutu's beautiful ankle?

Morrissey rubbed the egg whisk against his eyebrow whispering Desmond Tutu's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his prison bunk but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Desmond Tutu's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Desmond Tutu had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. a trampoline was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the chip butty he was carrying and leisurely scratched his eyebrow.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Morrissey calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his chip butty and ran towards the sound of his Big Boy's voice.

Desmond Tutu stumbled through the darkness towards Morrissey. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his Big Boy being attacked by a platypus. Was he about to be raped by Cliff Richard, son of Satan dressed as Boz? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his bottom cheek.

Morrissey, Morrissey, my Big Boy, screamed Desmond Tutu. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Morrissey leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the egg whisk and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare ankle pointing in the air.

Desmond Tutu! Morrissey gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Whytegrrrl said you were in your prison bunk engaged in some furtling with Margaret Thatcher.

No, I was alone in my prison bunk with nothing but my bunch of daffs for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your ankle was, and how I would like to stroke my eyebrow against it, and have you kiss my bottom cheek, and now I see your ankle for myself I realise that not even Boz has a ankle to compare with yours.

Oh, Big Boy, Whytegrrrl said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Margaret Thatcher.

What! That old platypus, I'd rather get involved in frottage with Cliff Richard, son of Satan, a egg whisk and chip butty than dream of furtling with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my bottom cheek curl.

Oh, Morrissey!

Oh, Desmond Tutu, my Big Boy!

Cue soft music, sounds of furtling and frottage, soft focus and fade.........

Oh Fred...this could be addicting!

The darkness was all around as Morrissey walked through parking lot down towards his park bench, random thoughts of dirty sanchez crossing his mind.

He had been shocked earlier when Condosleeza Rice had told him she often dreamed about Your Mom involved in rimming with a weasel , but each to their own, she didn't know about his fantasies involving Jesse .

One day he would discuss his feelings with Jed, but not yet, he still hardly believed how aroused he could be by just thinking of Jesse masturbating himself with pomaide.

The night air was fresh and he sat down in a quiet location and began to stroke the wire whisk he was carrying with him. Would Jesse's prostate feel like that to his balls?

What would Jesse think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating Scotch Egg off Jesse's beautiful pucker?

Morrissey rubbed the wire whisk against his prostate whispering Jesse's name to himself. He knew he should stop and wait until he got back to his park bench but desire overtook him and he came, screaming Jesse's name into the night.

Meanwhile, Jesse had not been able to sleep and had decided to go out in the night air. parking lot was such a beautiful place at this time of the night. He took a bite of the Scotch Egg he was carrying and leisurely scratched his prostate.

He jumped in alarm as he heard a voice in the distance. Was that Morrissey calling his name. He must be in trouble to shout for him with such desperation. He dropped his Scotch Egg and ran towards the sound of his shnuppy's voice.

Jesse stumbled through the darkness towards Morrissey. Panicked thoughts ran through his head. Was his shnuppy being attacked by a weasel. Was he about to be raped by President Bush dressed as Your Mom? His heart beat faster and he felt the pulse throbbing in his balls.

Morrissey, Morrissey, my shnuppy, screamed Jesse. It's alright, I'm coming, I'll save you! Morrissey leaped to his feet in panic, dropping the wire whisk and trying to untangle his trousers from around his ankles. He fell over, his bare pucker pointing in the air.

Jesse! Morrissey gasped embarrassedly. What are you doing here? Jed said you were in your park bench engaged in some dirty sanchez with Condosleeza Rice.

No, I was alone in my park bench with nothing but my pomaide for company. I couldn't sleep for thinking how beautiful your pucker was, and how I would like to stroke my prostate against it, and have you kiss my balls, and now I see your pucker for myself I realise that not even Your Mom has a pucker to compare with yours.

Oh, shnuppy, Jed said you felt that way but I never believed him, I thought you loved Condosleeza Rice.

What! That old weasel, I'd rather get involved in rimming with President Bush, a wire whisk and Scotch Egg than dream of dirty sanchez with her, Ooh, the very thought makes my balls curl.

Oh, Morrissey!

Oh, Jesse, my shnuppy!

Cue soft music, sounds of dirty sanchez and rimming, soft focus and fade.........

That's....ew! Whatever happened to romance? Moz should stick with nice Mr Tutu.

What would Osama bin Laden think of him if he knew how his cock grew hard as he thought of eating cous cous off Osama bin Laden's beautiful thumb?

Well, you know our Osama....

He'd just giggle prettily and blush to the roots of his be-ribboned beard. Bless!

Back
Top Bottom