Fav Moz/Smiths line?

• Thread starter Tonight Matthew i will be.....Big Sexy
  • Start date
T

Tonight Matthew i will be.....Big Sexy

Terminally dull man that i am but i want to your fav lines

"gasping, dying but somehow still alive. This is the last stand of all i am" Well I Wonder

Thats mine, i have others but thats my fav

easy peasy

I smoke 'cos I'm hoping for an early death

*chuckle*

Re: easy peasy

But of course!

up there with "he was old so it didnt matter anyway"!!!!!!

Re: easy peasy

do you ever escaped from a ship-wrecked life?

from reader meet author¿ But of course!¿ up there with "he was old so it didnt matter¿ anyway"!!!!!!

> Terminally dull man that i am but i want to your fav lines¿ "gasping, dying but somehow still alive. This is the last¿ stand of all i am" Well I Wonder¿ Thats mine, i have others but thats my fav

This is a very hard question to answer but by favorite Morrissey line right now is "life is very long, when you're lonely"

Is "I smoke 'cos I'm hoping for an early death" really a Morrissey line? It is written by Elizabeth Smart.

so many illustrations

"What she said was saD BUt then All the rejecttion she's had... TO pretend to be happy could only be idiocy"....

your triumphs and your charms......
wel they're in eachother's arms

and

I love you from the heart of my bottom

For me, I think it would be,

"It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes strength to be gentle and kind"

> Terminally dull man that i am but i want to your fav lines¿ "gasping, dying but somehow still alive. This is the last¿ stand of all i am" Well I Wonder¿ Thats mine, i have others but thats my fav

My favorite line what the one on the Malajusted tour--considering I was first in it. No one behind me has as good of a chance jumping that stage as I did. The guys standing behind me weren't losers, and I had the satisfaction knowing I was swifter than a few thousand people.

Bizarrely Enough

> Is "I smoke 'cos I'm hoping for an early death" really¿ a Morrissey line? It is written by Elizabeth Smart.

Didn't know that, but it has obviously been plaguarised in What She Said. Naughty boy!

"I know it's over, and it never really began....
but in my heart it was oh so real"

-I would have used a line from "Well I Wonder" I didn't want to use something someone else had.

-Could I ask, is Morrissey performing anywhere around the Bay Area (California) anytime soon?

BYE BYE

> -I would have used a line from "Well I Wonder" I¿ didn't want to use something someone else had.

i dont want to sound overbearing or whatever but you could have used "gasping" etc because i asked for you fav and if your fav is the same as mine then fine n dandy. i did like your choice though, very much one of my favs

"My love is as sharp as a needle in your eye

You must be such a fool

To pass me by "

Yeah it was a tie, both are my favorite. Both mean a lot to me. So I guess you have good taste!

> My favorite line what the one on the Malajusted¿ tour--considering I was first in it. No one behind me has as¿ good of a chance jumping that stage as I did. The guys standing¿ behind me weren't losers, and I had the satisfaction knowing I¿ was swifter than a few thousand people.

Wow, I never realized I was that fast!

Tell me some more about myself.

Re: Fav Moz/Smiths line? Life is nothing

"Whatever makes people happy, they should just do it 'cause time is a mere scratch and life is nothing"
-From an interview-

"Frankly Mr. shanklY since u asked you are a flatulent pain in the arse" .. I had TO Play this song over many times when i first heard moZ say arse..
:) It WAs a Touching moment

Re: Fav Moz/Smiths line? Life is nothing

"i just might die with a smile on her face.....after all..

.....Ive seen it happen in other people's lives and now its happening in mine"

-That joke isnt funny anymore

"My love is as sharp as a needle in your eye

You must be such a fool

To pass me by."

and

"To die by your side
Well, the pleasure- the privilege is mine."

Back
Top Bottom