An open question about Thrill racer

B

Balzac

I went to the site of that Moz fan and find out that she is a musician. Does anyone of you heard her songs, is it avalaible somewhere. Does anyone know???

> I went to the site of that Moz fan and find out that she is a¿ musician. Does anyone of you heard her songs, is it avalaible¿ somewhere. Does anyone know???

Her songs are absolutely GORGEOUS. They've changed my life completely. If you're interested in obtaining her demo, then why don't you drop her a polite line? You won't be disappointed. (-Well, I mean, at least she's actually CONFIDENT enough about her singing/songwriting to distribute her demo without making false accusations and/or ludicrous judgements about those interested.)

~Christine

> Her songs are absolutely GORGEOUS. They've changed my life¿ completely. If you're interested in obtaining her demo, then why¿ don't you drop her a polite line? You won't be disappointed.¿ (-Well, I mean, at least she's actually CONFIDENT enough about¿ her singing/songwriting to distribute her demo without making¿ false accusations and/or ludicrous judgements about those¿ interested.)¿ ~Christine

Not THE Christine who dropped that fake email in my box....?

Back
Top Bottom