HERE COMES THE DARK AGES...

S

somnium

brazilians are corrupt all the time????????? YOU ARE SOOOOOO SILLY, FAT AND IDIOT. I JUST DIDN'T LIKE YOU, BEFORE.....NOW I HATE YOU, YOU ARE SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR THINGS AND GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!...YOU ARE DISGUSTING, AND RIDICULOUS!!!!!!! THE WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO BORING. DUMB CREATURE, YOU DESERVE MY PITY. Have you ever put your feets in Europe or USA??? Unfortunatelly, we have to listen to dirty things like that, because people like you CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE GREAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE. If you have food in your house, and a boring job, that's because this is a free place.........DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Brazilians

I do. It is one of my dearest wishes to visit Brazil some day (and some other S. American countries too).

(don't take grease so seriously).

tela04a.gif

Re: I like Brazilians

I WANT TO GO TO BRASIL ONE DAY AND VISIT YHE MASSIVE FOOTIE STADUIM THE MACARANA

I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT.

I THINK I WILL LEAVE ARGENTINA THOUGH LOL LOL

> I do. It is one of my dearest wishes to visit Brazil some day
> (and some other S. American countries too).

> (don't take grease so seriously).

> I do. It is one of my dearest wishes to visit Brazil some day
> (and some other S. American countries too).

Welcome!!! My arms are open.
That picture is beautiful, but is Salvador... Miles away from here. Our lifestyle here at south is very different.

Somnium

rev0102.jpg

> I WANT TO GO TO BRASIL ONE DAY AND VISIT YHE MASSIVE FOOTIE
> STADUIM THE MACARANA

> I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT.

> I THINK I WILL LEAVE ARGENTINA THOUGH LOL LOL

Ok. Well, if you come here, we can go together to our stadiums. That would be fun.

rev0704.jpg

Back
Top Bottom