RE: Moz fans from the East Coast....

• Thread starter spookey==AKA: elizabeth-mary
  • Start date
S

spookey==AKA: elizabeth-mary

Hi!
I am a single/from NJ/straight, white female/25 iso...Moz fans to chat with about just that subject. I am new to this room but, would like to find friends everywhere & email things! I am also ISO...some TLC...LOL That is not my purpose though, I want to find some friends who like The Smiths, Depeche Mode, The Cure & U2 as much as me. Please, t/c & email me when you can. I would love to hear from you.

> Hi!¿ I am a single/from NJ/straight, white female/25 iso...Moz fans¿ to chat with about just that subject. I am new to this room but,¿ would like to find friends everywhere & email things! I am¿ also ISO...some TLC...LOL That is not my purpose though, I want¿ to find some friends who like The Smiths, Depeche Mode, The Cure¿ & U2 as much as me. Please, t/c & email me when you can.¿ I would love to hear from you.

I Am also from NJ, single/straight/male 24. I love the Smiths Morrissey, Depeche Mode, The Cure, along w/ Blur, Radiohead, and Tears For Fears. If you are ever intrested in chatting please e-mail me at "[email protected]".
My name on this board is Daghenham Dave, but my real name is Jose.

hope to hear from you

Daghenam Dave (Jose)

> Hi!¿ I am a single/from NJ/straight, white female/25 iso...Moz fans¿ to chat with about just that subject. I am new to this room but,¿ would like to find friends everywhere & email things! I am¿ also ISO...some TLC...LOL That is not my purpose though, I want¿ to find some friends who like The Smiths, Depeche Mode, The Cure¿ & U2 as much as me. Please, t/c & email me when you can.¿ I would love to hear from you.

Spookey,

Hi... just came across your e-mail, would love to chat with others about Morrissey. Live in Miami, 29 year old white male, also am new to the room and have never chatted with anyone here before. Look forward to speaking with you!

Back
Top Bottom