haha coiwardly david TROLLING me on the site - david is angry because what i said was true!!!!

B

broken!!!!*

notice cowardly david STILL hasn't posted intervie (Score:-1, Troll)
interview on blog. 72 hours later it's still up. David knows it's probably authentic and so does everyone else. (except the usual trolls who said "Morrissey would never write a song called "irish blood english heart," assured us "the myspace/morrissey site is not official," and said I was LYING about morrisseyh meeting bernie butler - until butler posted it on his OWN site some weeks later!)

Having insinuated I was behind it, cowardly david is now scared to post the link because he knows it's probably authentic and he will end up looking like the first rate plonker he is.

IF it is fake, Morrissey would undoubtedly contact this board with immediate effect and the link would be removed - no harm done. Nobody could blame david for posting a link to a fake interview - the person behind the piece would be in trouble and rightly so. David knows this - and that's why he won't post it. because he's an idiot, and he knows it.

It's easier for david not to post it and deny Morrissey fans the right to see it. He thinks this will annoy Morrissey, make him look good, and also make me look bad. That's ideal for David Tseng. Blame broken, wind up morrissey in the on-going dispute and come out of it smelling of roses himself.

Remember this is not a moral issue - david has posted LIBELLOUS rumours about Morrissey as "stories" and posted links to ILLEGAL downloads. David probably realises he's made an even bigger fool out of himself than he has in the past and he's not man enough to face up to his error and apologise.

broken

here's a link to the "interview" - i'm not sure it's authentic but I think it's highly likely

http://ringleaderofthetormentors1972.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom