Jed Weitzman V Young, Mexican Man Always Seen With Morrissey.

H

hello

Jed Weitzman: Works with him, is definately gay and discreet. Have music in commone.

Young, Mexican: Sexy looking, obviously a fan, refreshing change to music business.

Other Morrissey stereotypes discussed

Myth #1: Is his fanbase is full of homebound retards?
Answer: Given the number of people who live here 24 hours a day and fill up this place with absolute garbage because their lives are so absolutely stupid that they don't even have everyday diversions that the rest of us take for granted, I would say that there is validity to the stereotype.

Myth #2: Is his fanbase full of people whose parents dearly wished they would finally move out of the house?
Answer: Given that many people here obviously don't have jobs or school and are functional just enough not to qualify for benefits or Section 8 housing as they can identify days of the week enough to purchase tickets for Morrissey shows, they inexplicably become burdens on their parents as they refuse to grow up until they are kicked out and are forced to move in with Grandma.

Myth#3: Is it true that Morrissey fans are solitary and don't date anyone?
Answer: Making 100 posts in a few short hours about a non-existent Morrissey movie is the product of a disordered mind. If there does happen to be a woman in the near vicinity of this guy (as laughably small the chances are), she is most likely watching in confusion as he types endlessly about Morrissey's sexual habits. Most likely, he will be the subject of an evening telephone discussion with her best friend about what a weird guy he is. Any phone call he makes to her will be ignored and messages will go unreturned. if they do happen to bump into each other on the street, she'll make an excuse about being busy. She might go out with him again, but only because her mind blanked and she couldn't think of a good excuse to get out of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

...but I thought this attractive Latino male that Morrissey is with was Jesse? Not that I have any evidence, I just thought the music journos wouldn't know who Jesse was and would thus label him this Latio character.

Re: What young Latino guy?

oh, some stalkers around here noted seeing Morrissey with a latino guy which got the normal homosexual jibber-jabber started, but later on, a magazine article basically identified this guy as Jesse.

Re: What young Latino guy?

Oh, I remember. At a Red Lightning show?

No This Guy Was Apparently Very Young Looking And Modelled Himself On Morrissey Lookswise.

You're Sexist Suzanne. How Do You Know If It's A Man?

Sexist!!!!!

My choices are: Irene and about half of the guys who come here

Re: My choices are: Irene and about half of the guys who come here

Suzanne who is not here 24/7 and a good buddy of Mr Tseng, accusing me of posting a "post" that she obviously read vigorously, relating to a non existent movie.

Well dear, for your information "I have no idea what you are speaking of".

The "usual suspects" really fall short in your line of business.

Have you considered cleaning bogs?

Back
Top Bottom