You know who you are.

M

Mr. So & So

There is this person I know.

A woman.

An unimaginably unique and curious woman.

Someone others struggle furiously to unravel, but in the end they only
Sit and ponder with perplexion her peculiar yet precious ways.

She lives in the hours where others are not present to complicate the

Joy and contentment that she has battled so long to obtain.

She possesses a minds eye so deeply adept at deciphering the small yet

Vital aspects of another's both bright and dim moments.

So many virtues she does possess.

Unparallelled sensitivity.

Splendidly intelligent.

Undeniably humorous.

Please name yourself.

-So&So

Re: You know who you are. (no moz)

To Mr. So & So (the dear sweet wonderful person I am lucky enough to call my friend)

You're so precious, I love you to bits :)

Still as much as I'd like to think I possess these qualities you speak of the more I read on the more I knew this person is really you.

Love,
Me¿ There is this person I know.¿ A woman.¿ An unimaginably unique and curious woman.¿ Someone others struggle furiously to unravel, but in the end¿ they only¿ Sit and ponder with perplexion her peculiar yet precious ways.¿ She lives in the hours where others are not present to¿ complicate the¿ Joy and contentment that she has battled so long to obtain.¿ She possesses a minds eye so deeply adept at deciphering the¿ small yet¿ Vital aspects of another's both bright and dim moments.¿ So many virtues she does possess.¿ Unparallelled sensitivity.¿ Splendidly intelligent.¿ Undeniably humorous.¿ Please name yourself.¿ -So&So

Re: You know who you are. (no moz)

how could I ever win, I'll never learn.

hazard¿ To Mr. So & So (the dear sweet wonderful person I am lucky¿ enough to call my friend)¿ You're so precious, I love you to bits :)¿ Still as much as I'd like to think I possess these qualities you¿ speak of the more I read on the more I knew this person is¿ really you.¿ Love,¿ Me

Back
Top Bottom