Get rid of the quiff

D

Donald Farfrae

I think it may soon be time for Moz to part his hair on the side. I've enjoyed the quiff for years and years, don't get me wrong, but I think the end of the quiff could be near. He would, like me, look too handsome with his hair parted on the side. I just think at some point--maybe not yet, but sometime--his hair will, with age, thin to the point where the quiff is reminiscent of 'Little Rascal' Alfalfa's little back strand. Better the quiff go out "on top." That said, it looks very good on the new Ringleader album cover. What dooya think guys?

I truly don't mean to be contrary, rude or nit-picky; he can do a better quiff in his 40s than I can presently do at 32, as I have lousy hair genes.

> I think it may soon be time for Moz to part his hair on the side. I've
> enjoyed the quiff for years and years, don't get me wrong, but I think the
> end of the quiff could be near. He would, like me, look too handsome with
> his hair parted on the side. I just think at some point--maybe not yet,
> but sometime--his hair will, with age, thin to the point where the quiff
> is reminiscent of 'Little Rascal' Alfalfa's little back strand. Better the
> quiff go out "on top." That said, it looks very good on the new
> Ringleader album cover. What dooya think guys?

> I truly don't mean to be contrary, rude or nit-picky; he can do a better
> quiff in his 40s than I can presently do at 32, as I have lousy hair
> genes.

All I can say is that, for someone who was receding fairly markedly in his early twenties, he's got a fine head of hair.

Re: If I had half his hair....

i think he did soemthing with is hair...perhaps drugs, laser comb, or transplant...it looks better and thicker. i think his quiff is still good

Yes he has indeed done something with his hair. He came to me for advice.

Well, he tried that dreadful experiment right around "Maladjusted" with the super short hair. Didn't work too well, in my opinion.

He's not going to be the Wildean Adonis he was with The Smiths or through the first half of the 1990s. That Morrissey is gone. My only hope is that he remains tasteful, and I think his current quiff accomplishes that quite nicely. What his thinner, less vertical hair loses in flamboyancy his streaks of grey gain back in dignity.

If it got thinner or receded even more, then yes, I'd probably want him to change his style. But, ah...I'm reasonably sure it won't deteriorate any further. Ahem.

Get a skinhead

It's the only thing to do when you are losing your hair. Go for it Morrissey.

> Well, he tried that dreadful experiment right around
> "Maladjusted" with the super short hair. Didn't work too well,
> in my opinion.

> He's not going to be the Wildean Adonis he was with The Smiths or through
> the first half of the 1990s. That Morrissey is gone. My only hope is that
> he remains tasteful, and I think his current quiff accomplishes that quite
> nicely. What his thinner, less vertical hair loses in flamboyancy his
> streaks of grey gain back in dignity.

> If it got thinner or receded even more, then yes, I'd probably want him to
> change his style. But, ah...I'm reasonably sure it won't deteriorate any
> further. Ahem.

interesting!! i think he should ditch the lenth in his older years and go to the shorter "maladjusted" quiff. it accentuates the receding and thinning much better.

Proceeding hairline?!?

Clearly our old man is wearing some sort of hair system (weave, partial weaze, plugs, rug etc.) his hair is much fuller and thicker than it was years ago (look at the Rhino "Best Of" cover for example.) That said whatever it is it looks pretty solid not like a ridiculous George Burns or Roy Clark racoon on his head. Keep the quiff, faux or otherwise, looks great.

Re: Proceeding hairline?!?

> Clearly our old man is wearing some sort of hair system (weave, partial
> weaze, plugs, rug etc.) his hair is much fuller and thicker than it was
> years ago (look at the Rhino "Best Of" cover for example.) That
> said whatever it is it looks pretty solid not like a ridiculous George
> Burns or Roy Clark racoon on his head. Keep the quiff, faux or otherwise,
> looks great.

He clearly is not doing any such thing.
His hair is still thick but slightly receding at the front, as is natural.
Looking back through the years he obviously had far thicker hair at the front than he has now. Then again, 20 years ago he was 26.

You do speak such shit on here.

Whatever his hairline, waistline or any other line, he is still the most uniquely perfect individual in the world.

Back
Top Bottom