sound like a good night to you?....(for whosoever may care)

I

irksome-ivan

Just to give you an indication of how emotionally traumatic my evening was, I'll give you a playlist of the Smiths and Morrissey songs of which I chose to play: "Seasick, Yet Still Docked"(4times), "Back To the Old House," "Asleep," "Moon River," "Jack The Ripper," "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want," and of course "I Know It's Over."

Doesn't sound like a very flippant evening does it? Relationship problems will do that sort of thing to you. It's very fortunate that I have the Smiths and Morrissey or heaven knows where I'd be or what I'd be doing right now. Just thought I'd tell everyone here at the board..........I suppose sharing alleviates the pain a bit. Thankx.

well, i have relationship problems right now... and writing here alleviates my pain too... i know here it's not a psychoanalysis forum, but... anyway...

anyway, when i am really depressed i hear radiohead (which made me think about suicide).

morrissey always make me think about specific problems i had in the past... anyway, morrissey makes me always happier... and sometimes you just want to be more depressed...

anyway, i hear prodigy now to makes my anger flows...

thank you for sharing your problems, irksome ivan!

you are not alone...¿ Just to give you an indication of how emotionally traumatic my¿ evening was, I'll give you a playlist of the Smiths and¿ Morrissey songs of which I chose to play: "Seasick, Yet¿ Still Docked"(4times), "Back To the Old House,"¿ "Asleep," "Moon River," "Jack The¿ Ripper," "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I¿ Want," and of course "I Know It's Over."¿ Doesn't sound like a very flippant evening does it? Relationship¿ problems will do that sort of thing to you. It's very fortunate¿ that I have the Smiths and Morrissey or heaven knows where I'd¿ be or what I'd be doing right now. Just thought I'd tell¿ everyone here at the board..........I suppose sharing alleviates¿ the pain a bit. Thankx.

Re: Doesn´t sound like the worst one

I bet nearly everybody here knows how you feel right now.
Indeed there´s nothing in the whole wide world that cures the empty-bed-syndrom (to quote grrrl´s slave) better than Moz!
God luck to both of you!

Sick, sober and not sorry at all

Thats Why God Invented morrissey...

Sounds Like you Did have a bad night! Whenever Life gets me down it seems that i put on morrissey/the smiths And For some reason it cheers me up. Even songs like 'never had noone Ever' Or Nobody loves us make me feel better I don't know why.......

Back
Top Bottom