• Thread starter Sharron Needles
  • Start date
S

Sharron Needles

from TTY

Saturday April 1 Gothenburg Scandinavium
Sunday April 2 Stockholm Hovet
Thursday April 6 Oslo Sentrum Scen

lol, it nebber ends, someone start a sweepstake on the first cancellation, i hope it's Austin, texas

i'm sorry, ian, even if he cancels austin, you are still the big loser

no, i was the BIG winner! my paid for luxury house proves it, trailer twat!

although,you would be off the hook if he did Suzy,you won't have to splash out on that $10 wristband

What do you call a luxury home within 100 meters of a schoolyard? Ian violating parole!

Re: no, i was the BIG winner! my paid for luxury house proves it, trailer twat!

Where were you able to buy a luxury house for 250K?
Come on Ian do tell your hot real estate tip. I have some money I would love to invest in such a hot locale!
thanks!

resorting to "paedo" jokes Mark? is that why you trowel on the clown makeup? i'm shocked

> Where were you able to buy a luxury house for 250K?
> Come on Ian do tell your hot real estate tip. I have some money I would
> love to invest in such a hot locale!
> thanks!

five years ago? get a clue of the British housing market.

and in your money it was 330,000 dollars. Now do your sums and get
back to daddy and maybe, just maybe he will let you sit on his rich knee.

> five years ago? get a clue of the British housing market.

> and in your money it was 330,000 dollars. Now do your sums and get
> back to daddy and maybe, just maybe he will let you sit on his rich knee.
Luxury homes start at about 5 million here. I know shore prices have doubled in the last 5 years so conservatively say your property doubled to 660K, still a great deal. So do tell, don't be greedy!

P.S. It's DOUBLED in value in Five years, look it up Megan, you welfare leeches can only dream.

Re: P.S. It's DOUBLED in value in Five years, look it up Megan, you welfare leeches can only dream.

660K? Oh so it's in a really bad neighborhood. Oh well, I knew it was too good to be true.

is that why Moz sold CLARK GABLES old home for 1 MILLION? you silly, silly little girl *slap*

I doubt you have ebber seen a $20 bill Megan, i empathise with the poor, i really do, aww!

Re: is that why Moz sold CLARK GABLES old home for 1 MILLION? you silly, silly little girl *slap*

Are you suggesting Morrissey's house was luxury? He had no swimming pool plus he needed a total rehab on his kitchen and the projection room. He sold it for 1.95million dollars. The house is nice but needed work and a lot of it to make it luxury. If you are making a comparision to your $660,000, you seem to be short a bit.

we're talking the north west of the UK, Not Los Angeles you baffoon. Listen to the envy, i may cry.

That's good you empathise with the poor. You old softy you .

CLARK GABLES owned a house in NW UK?hmm Learn something new everyday.

yeah, he did, but there was a big storm and it was gone with the wind!

Back
Top Bottom