ALEXANDRA PALACE SELLOUT ?????

D

Dannyboy

DO WE THINK THIS VENUE WILL SELLOUT AS ITS QUITE A BIG ONE??

> DO WE THINK THIS VENUE WILL SELLOUT AS ITS QUITE A BIG ONE??

I'd guess probably, but not immediately.

> DO WE THINK THIS VENUE WILL SELLOUT AS ITS QUITE A BIG ONE??

it will sell out, it's not as big as wembly or earls court..

By friday lunchtime, early afternoon at the latest, the show will be sold out and we will all be bemoaning the inadequacies of the website, the number of tickets on ebay.

There are going to be loads of people going to all four London dates, and with it being on a bank holiday it's going to be an even bigger draw.

Sadly, I'm dicing with death with the girlfriend if I book more shows in addition to two of the Palladium shows I managed to get tickets to.

And where on earth is the first airplay of the new single, it's less than 8 weeks to launch, surely it must get an airing soon? I hope the money worries at Sanctuary are not throwing a spanner in the works!

> it will sell out, it's not as big as wembly or earls court..

Yeah easy!

The Pixies sold it out 2 nights running last year, so I would have thought Moz would have no problem.

It'd be nice if he did a gig in Manchester in a bigger venue like MEN again or G-MEX (why does no one play G-MEX any more?) or something, give people who didn't get tickets a chance to see him.

Oh well, I'll keep dreaming!

Re: Yeah easy!

> The Pixies sold it out 2 nights running last year, so I would have thought
> Moz would have no problem.

> It'd be nice if he did a gig in Manchester in a bigger venue like MEN
> again or G-MEX (why does no one play G-MEX any more?) or something, give
> people who didn't get tickets a chance to see him.

> Oh well, I'll keep dreaming!

Or Old Trafford - I'd have thought Moz would love to play there.

Re: Yeah easy!

Will there be seats or only standing tickets?

The Pink Palace

It's all standing. You won't get to sit down all night. I recall the gig in the early nineties. It had no facilities, no bar, nothing. They set up long tables in a huge reception hall selling beer and curries next to the Merchandise.

As for G-mex. Since the Arena was built, it died off as a concert venue. The main problem with it was the acoustic boom.

Back
Top Bottom