Warning If You See This Man At Morrissey Gigs Stay Away

• Thread starter Everybody's Favorite Stalker
  • Start date
E

Everybody's Favorite Stalker

He's a Child Sex Offender and a rapist of various sexes, do not reveal any details to him.

Mugshot

So if this is true why blank his face?

This could be one in about a million Moz fans!

One IN a million I'd say,rather than one OF a million.

I'm glad you said that! I was thinking "it's a bit like me - hope nobody thinks I'm on any bloody register". Thanks for putting my thoughts into context!

> I'm glad you said that! I was thinking "it's a bit like me - hope
> nobody thinks I'm on any bloody register". Thanks for putting my
> thoughts into context!

Why, do you think I'M "on a bloody register", for the pic is me and the too-crap-for-words "allegation' was aimed at me also.
I would hope you are not quite so gullible.

just realized the pic is blurred. I thought it was a bandana to go with the cowboy shirt.

thought maybe he was getting ready to rob a stagecoach.

anyway you can hardly complain when people make false accusations against you. You have made so many yourself.

Re: thought maybe he was getting ready to rob a stagecoach.

> anyway you can hardly complain when people make false accusations against
> you. You have made so many yourself.

Yeah, I'm still awaiting an apology for the rash declaration of my being a moderator ... besides, "a coward, a liar and a twat".

FAO Codreanu

> Yeah, I'm still awaiting an apology for the rash declaration of my being a
> moderator ... besides, "a coward, a liar and a twat".

I had it on "good authority" that you have been, or were presently, a moderator on this site.
If my information was incorrect, and if you've never been responsible for anonymously trolling me, or fuelling any kind of attack against me, such as the one by the quite lamentable "pie." (Paedophile Information Exchange?), then of course, I offer my unreserved apologies.

As for you being "a coward, a liar and a twat", you have demonstrated this on several occasions in the past while posting of your extreme "disapproval" of homosexuality, due to some archaic quasi-religious notion you have lodged somewhere in your feverish brain.
All homophobes, and make no mistake I place you firmly in that category, are guilty of cowardice and dishonesty about their own latent inclinations, and are most certainly twats of the lowest order.

Apart from that I quite like you, and would happily share some greased tea with you on some distant promenade.

Re: HEY DICK WIPE STOP USING MY USER NAME AND f*** OFF

you post this trash as my imposter now get bored and f*** off

isn't it funny what the word pie means to you?

I don't think there is an imposter. if there is it doesn't make much difference because obviously both are deranged.

> So if this is true why blank his face?

> This could be one in about a million Moz fans!

What the f*** are you on about? There aren't a million Morrissey fans on this planet.

> So if this is true why blank his face?

> This could be one in about a million Moz fans!

What the f*** are you on about? There aren't a million Morrissey fans on this planet.

Back
Top Bottom