Opera House 3rd Row PAIR. Swap ONLY for Palladium last syunday (28th May)

B

Brel

Just managed to get shafted ala Lowry and Bridgewater, who sold en mass to Fagin and his gang at both venues. Luck had it that my wife had no problems at the Palace Booking Office, netting Apollo standing and 3rd row Opera House stalls (had front row for a second, but gone when transaction proceeded).

Both Lowry and Bridgewater queues never got a sniff at tickets. The Booking Office staff in both... well all I can say is that they are completely useless.

Anyway, I now have a PAIR of 3rd row Opera House tickets spare, to swap for decent stall tickets for the last Palladium show.

I am currently in Manchester Public Library, so will check back here later to see if anyone is genuinely interested.

Anyone who can swap face to face in Manchester (tonight even?) will get a good chance of bagging them.

I have stalls for the 14th at the Palladium. Would these be any good?

Brel

I can do this.

Drop me a mail if you are interested.

Gareth

I've done this.

However, as I have said, I will give priority to a face to face exchange (Manchester). It's just safer!!

Hope this is okay?

I got 4 tickets for the palladium on the 28th and now only need 2 (2 others I was going with , are going to Manchester gigs now) - the seats are row R, stalls...

I'm happy to swap and will meet in Manchester

Let me know on my mail address - I don't want to sell them on ebay due to the fact that i couldn't get tickets myself this morning and refuse to let anyone make any bloody money on them....

Back
Top Bottom