Morrissey on drugs?

M

Marion

Does anyone here know or suspect that Morrissey has used hard drugs?

he used to have some sleeping pill addiction apparently, but he was famously anti drugs for a while

> he used to have some sleeping pill addiction apparently, but he was
> famously anti drugs for a while

He has done ecstacy.Not sure if that is hard,soft or medium.

It's not fact, but if Moz and the band weren't on something in the Live in Dallas video, they must've had some serious Cola before the show, ahem.

> It's not fact, but if Moz and the band weren't on something in the Live in
> Dallas video, they must've had some serious Cola before the show, ahem.
Agreed i heard he smoked a bit of crack

actually I was in London during the vauxhall period and I met a woman who was friends with the band and her words were

"those guys do alot of drugs"

if you listen to Vauxhall there is a certain hypnotic trancey feel to it. if I were a betting man Id say Moz and the boys experimented during that album but like the the great man that he is marked it down and moved onward

he is obviously someone who has great self control...

> It's not fact, but if Moz and the band weren't on something in the Live in
> Dallas video, they must've had some serious Cola before the show, ahem.

All I know is when I saw Morrissey on the 92 tour in Charlotte NC, I was smoking alot of weed and had a wonderful time. 97 Malajusted tour I was on coke and smoking weed and it was ok.. The show was great but I wanted more coke. I felt like a feind... 99 thru 02 I was shooting a shot of herion before each show. For 12 shows... after that I got clean. The 04 shows I was just drinking ...which is fine for me now...
keep well all
Tim

> Does anyone here know or suspect that Morrissey has used hard drugs?

I'm pretty sure he has said in an interview that he has used hard drugs and "simply sat in a dark room alone and just experienced it" or something. He made it clear that he didn't affect anyone else by taking them.

I could be making this up.

> I'm pretty sure he has said in an interview that he has used hard drugs
> and "simply sat in a dark room alone and just experienced it" or
> something. He made it clear that he didn't affect anyone else by taking
> them.

> I could be making this up.

sorry about being a stupid newbie fool .. but I just cant imagine the man taking drugs hes so col and so powerfull .. just blows me away..but liek someone stated he sat in a dark room and tried it and moved on.

Back
Top Bottom