Why don't we all settle down a bit...

M

Mimi

...over this insulting posts issue, hu?? By now it has been made the center issue on this board. I'm not saying I enjoy them - although they're sometimes good for half a giggle - I'm just saying the whole thing is SO not worth our energy. Who cares if Greasetea or Punchdrunk feel the need to post crap?? If you don't pay it too much attention it blends in nicely with the rest of the messages.... And noone can tell me they cry themselves to sleep at night because of what Greasy or Punchy said to them.

View them as the odd kids that noone really wants to play with and who therefore try to mess the other kids up....if we run around like panicking chicken they have achieved what they wanted.

So: read the posts if you like (I do if I'm in the mood), respond if you must, ignore them if you can't handle them. I'm sure if WE settle down then at least Punchdrunk will soon be back to his usual "Hi im sean 25 from birmingham uk" -self again. And Greasetea? I dunno... have you ever considered that this might be his usual tone of conversation?? I mean, picture the following scene:

Monday morning, 7 am, somewhere in the US or Canada or who cares where:

Greasetea: YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH MUM YA FUC.KING STINKING UGLY BITCH GIMME THAT SCRAMBLED EGG AND CORN FLAKES OR ILL SPANK YOUR BIG BROWN ASS WITH THAT FRYING PAN AAAAYYYYYYYYYHHHHH!!!!

Greasetea's Mum: SIT DOWN SHUT THE FU.CK UP AND SWALLOW THAT EGG OR ILL SHOVE IT UP YOU DIRTY SH.ITHOLE YOU FAT BASTARD

Greasetea's Dad: NOW YOU TWO SHUT YER BIG SH.IT BLABBERING CRAPHOLES OR ILL SPLIT YOUR USELESS BRAINS WITH MY BIG UGLY HAMMER - DADS IN THE HOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

See? What do you expect from someone who grew up like this? He doesn't know any better.......

And as for the man (girl? hybrid? snail?) with the thousand names: please stick to one name and start posting in your own rights without the claim to teach or clean up or something. Things are difficult enough around here, at least I always felt safe in the belief I knew who I was talking to. I admit your impersonations of various weirdos were a lot better than mine but the originals are enough to chew on. And I don't hate you.

Why are we all here? I know we can't talk about Morrissey's brilliant new album or his succesful current tour but that doesn't mean there's nothing else on the planet to discuss. At least it shouldn't all be restricted to discussing what this discussion board should be like.

And now excuse me - ahem - : MORRISSEY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT I STILL LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES EVEN IF YOU CAN'T MOVE YOUR LAZY TIGHT LITTLE BUM OUT OF THE SUN TO TOUR OR RECORD AND I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL I FACE THE FINAL CURTAIN!!!!!!!

Phew....this had to be said once.

So, like-minded passion-sharing people, relax and remember what's important and very soon the sun will rise for all of us again....and there will be little rabbits and fawns and butterflies roaming our green fields.....with the odd fox or marten. Or to speak with another hero:
and the new day will dawn
for those who stand long
and the forests will echo with laughter.

Kinda like that...(blabla)
Please take everything I said apart from this last paragraph seriously.

Easier said than done

Yes but you're "paying attention" to it now...and I see many of your posts responding to theirs on this board.

mimi, you are one fu.cking hypocrite.you never stop complaining about the quality of this board yet you indulge punchdrunk and greastea as much as anyone. go and fu.ckoff to a german languge site you humourless kraut.

I remember way back when...oh...6 months ago...that if you posted something on this web site it was not uncommon to have "150 views" of it. Today I look and the most I see is 52. So either everyone stopped clicking on their own post 100 times or the unintelligent ramblings of persons not to be named here, (they know who they are and I'm sure the sycophants are quite proud of it), drove away people interested in the ramblings of other Morrissey fanatics. I would be ok with it if it was funny or interesting but it is so tired and so VERY rarely funny and ALWAYS attempts at insulting the individual. (The only thing it usually insults is my intelligence) Just a witless jab or insult using slang and vulgar remarks. Now that summer vacation is over, maybe the wit will pick up a little and so will the contributors. Now to see how many of our "I'd rather be remembered in a negative way than not to be remembered at all" and "negative attention is still attention and I need it" people are going to respond. Not with an argument but the tired old insult of having sex with a family member or dead people or myself, then torture or kill myself in some horrific manner etc. *Yawn*

I might change my name to "MIMILUVER"!

> ...over this insulting posts issue, hu?? By now it has been made
> the center issue on this board. I'm not saying I enjoy them -
> although they're sometimes good for half a giggle - I'm just
> saying the whole thing is SO not worth our energy. Who cares if
> Greasetea or Punchdrunk feel the need to post crap?? If you
> don't pay it too much attention it blends in nicely with the
> rest of the messages.... And noone can tell me they cry
> themselves to sleep at night because of what Greasy or Punchy
> said to them.

> View them as the odd kids that noone really wants to play with
> and who therefore try to mess the other kids up....if we run
> around like panicking chicken they have achieved what they
> wanted.

> So: read the posts if you like (I do if I'm in the mood),
> respond if you must, ignore them if you can't handle them. I'm
> sure if WE settle down then at least Punchdrunk will soon be
> back to his usual "Hi im sean 25 from birmingham uk"
> -self again. And Greasetea? I dunno... have you ever considered
> that this might be his usual tone of conversation?? I mean,
> picture the following scene:

> Monday morning, 7 am, somewhere in the US or Canada or who cares
> where:

> Greasetea: YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH MUM YA FUC.KING STINKING UGLY
> BITCH GIMME THAT SCRAMBLED EGG AND CORN FLAKES OR ILL SPANK YOUR
> BIG BROWN ASS WITH THAT FRYING PAN AAAAYYYYYYYYYHHHHH!!!!

> Greasetea's Mum: SIT DOWN SHUT THE FU.CK UP AND SWALLOW THAT EGG
> OR ILL SHOVE IT UP YOU DIRTY SH.ITHOLE YOU FAT BASTARD

> Greasetea's Dad: NOW YOU TWO SHUT YER BIG SH.IT BLABBERING
> CRAPHOLES OR ILL SPLIT YOUR USELESS BRAINS WITH MY BIG UGLY
> HAMMER - DADS IN THE HOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUZZZZZZEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

> See? What do you expect from someone who grew up like this? He
> doesn't know any better.......

> And as for the man (girl? hybrid? snail?) with the thousand
> names: please stick to one name and start posting in your own
> rights without the claim to teach or clean up or something.
> Things are difficult enough around here, at least I always felt
> safe in the belief I knew who I was talking to. I admit your
> impersonations of various weirdos were a lot better than mine
> but the originals are enough to chew on. And I don't hate you.

> Why are we all here? I know we can't talk about Morrissey's
> brilliant new album or his succesful current tour but that
> doesn't mean there's nothing else on the planet to discuss. At
> least it shouldn't all be restricted to discussing what this
> discussion board should be like.

> And now excuse me - ahem - : MORRISSEY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE
> OTHERS BUT I STILL LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES EVEN IF YOU CAN'T
> MOVE YOUR LAZY TIGHT LITTLE BUM OUT OF THE SUN TO TOUR OR RECORD
> AND I WILL LOVE YOU UNTIL I FACE THE FINAL CURTAIN!!!!!!!

> Phew....this had to be said once.

> So, like-minded passion-sharing people, relax and remember
> what's important and very soon the sun will rise for all of us
> again....and there will be little rabbits and fawns and
> butterflies roaming our green fields.....with the odd fox or
> marten. Or to speak with another hero:
> and the new day will dawn
> for those who stand long
> and the forests will echo with laughter.

> Kinda like that...(blabla)
> Please take everything I said apart from this last paragraph
> seriously.

Yes! I really enjoyed this post...as all I've read from Mimi... it made sense, was kind, was funny, and represents the type of posts I was hoping to find when I came here in the first place! Thanks Mimi!!!

Re: Easier said than done

> Yes but you're "paying attention" to it now...and I
> see many of your posts responding to theirs on this board.

Yes but you see what I did the last few days was against my usual routine of ignoring them. I don't know why I suddenly felt the need to but I decided to stop right there and make a final statement as to what I think about them. What's the big deal?

> mimi, you are one fu.cking hypocrite.you never stop complaining
> about the quality of this board yet you indulge punchdrunk and
> greastea as much as anyone. go and fu.ckoff to a german languge
> site you humourless kraut.

Dear Mr. Heil Hitler,

you may read my above response if you're really interested as to why I responded to those posts for once and why I wanted to make clear what I think of them. With exactly what word did I ever say I admired them? There is very little humour and the little bit there is is probably a kind of humour I don't understand.

Hang on...what am I doing...am I trying to explaing something to you?? Oh dear, this is how far you've driven me. As if you'd really care about anything than posting racist violent crap. Change your name if you like, I can have a vague guess as to who you are - but honestly, I don't care.

One happy humourless kraut

> Dear Mr. Heil Hitler,

> you may read my above response if you're really interested as to
> why I responded to those posts for once and why I wanted to make
> clear what I think of them. With exactly what word did I ever
> say I admired them? There is very little humour and the little
> bit there is is probably a kind of humour I don't understand.

> Hang on...what am I doing...am I trying to explaing something to
> you?? Oh dear, this is how far you've driven me. As if you'd
> really care about anything than posting racist violent crap.
> Change your name if you like, I can have a vague guess as to who
> you are - but honestly, I don't care.

> One happy humourless kraut

This was not me.

>

> And as for the man (girl? hybrid? snail?) with the thousand
> names: please stick to one name and start posting in your own
> rights without the claim to teach or clean up or something.
> Things are difficult enough around here, at least I always felt
> safe in the belief I knew who I was talking to. I admit your
> impersonations of various weirdos were a lot better than mine
> but the originals are enough to chew on. And I don't hate you.

Well i've tried to explain what i was doing in other posts today which you may or may not have read already.
It wasnt my intention to creep anyone out.. I was just trying ot have a bit of fun, I get that it would be creepy not knowing who your talking to.
Other than that i've covered everything else i think...
One thing is that i truly feel bad for what happend the other day..my heart did sink when i read what kind of line i had crossed. I am very very very sorry.
As far as who I am I swear on my little fluffy captain cat,Sir meowster the cutest little stinker in the world, that I will only be here under the name Johnny Thunder..this is a scared vow so....
and as far as my gender goes i can tell you that i am indeed ONE sex..and without ties to the insect or amphibian geneoligy.
I dont assume some enigmatic pose im just another morrissey fan.

> Well i've tried to explain what i was doing in other posts today
> which you may or may not have read already.
> It wasnt my intention to creep anyone out.. I was just trying ot
> have a bit of fun, I get that it would be creepy not knowing who
> your talking to.
> Other than that i've covered everything else i think...
> One thing is that i truly feel bad for what happend the other
> day..my heart did sink when i read what kind of line i had
> crossed. I am very very very sorry.
> As far as who I am I swear on my little fluffy captain cat,Sir
> meowster the cutest little stinker in the world, that I will
> only be here under the name Johnny Thunder..this is a scared vow
> so....
> and as far as my gender goes i can tell you that i am indeed ONE
> sex..and without ties to the insect or amphibian geneoligy.
> I dont assume some enigmatic pose im just another morrissey fan.

Hey thunder-boy!

Look - I'm reading your post and I'm not pointing out your atrocious spelling and grammar - oops! - well I'm not dwelling on it! If you are sincere in this post - maybe you're not such a bad guy after all. On the other hand - maybe you're an ax murderer for all I know! What I'm really trying to say is we should be having fun conversing with people who like some of the same music we like. I also liked your posts about Morrissey/the SMITHS even though I took the other side. No hard feelings on this end!

Ben

okay, truce tehn is it? Good.
But please don't say anything too annoying or Ill be forced to tharsh you YA @#!!!! just joking.

> okay, truce tehn is it? Good.
> But please don't say anything too annoying or Ill be forced to
> tharsh you YA @#!!! ! just joking.

May I be a little annoying? It's in my nature you know!

> Dear Mr. Heil Hitler,

> you may read my above response if you're really interested as to
> why I responded to those posts for once and why I wanted to make
> clear what I think of them. With exactly what word did I ever
> say I admired them? There is very little humour and the little
> bit there is is probably a kind of humour I don't understand.

> Hang on...what am I doing...am I trying to explaing something to
> you?? Oh dear, this is how far you've driven me. As if you'd
> really care about anything than posting racist violent crap.
> Change your name if you like, I can have a vague guess as to who
> you are - but honestly, I don't care.

> One happy humourless kraut

guess?

> guess?

The question is, does it really matter?? By now I've learned to distrust everyone here because the ways of betraying or hiding behind false identities are just too many. And are you saying that you'd honestly tell me if I was right?? You know damn well that what you posted there wasn't only racist but also totally devious and based on nothing - but then that's the nature of racism isn't it?? I don't believe you'd have the guts to tell us who you really are, even if I made the right guess. It's easy to post something crass and insulting under a false name, don't think of yourself as too brave.

> The question is, does it really matter?? By now I've learned to
> distrust everyone here because the ways of betraying or hiding
> behind false identities are just too many. And are you saying
> that you'd honestly tell me if I was right?? You know damn well
> that what you posted there wasn't only racist but also totally
> devious and based on nothing - but then that's the nature of
> racism isn't it?? I don't believe you'd have the guts to tell us
> who you really are, even if I made the right guess. It's easy to
> post something crass and insulting under a false name, don't
> think of yourself as too brave.

Look. I certainly hope I havent been the catalyst for this. I dont pressume such importance, but I dont think people around here make a habbit of assuming false identities..obviously its foolish to take anything here or elsewhere on the internet too seriously.
I think that the internet can be a great tool, but anyone who plans to make friends or what have you, is deluded...
One of the reasons I've had such a bitter attitude to this is that my sister, foolishly met someone through the internet and it turned out horribly bad..this cemented my thoughts on that. I truly believe most of the people here are freaks..I don't think there is anything wrong with Punchy or Greasy those two are problably the healthiest ones here. why? because they really arent taking it too seriously. Its the people who seem to try hard in every post to impress. If a poll were take im sure you would see a majority of single men here. Who are undoublty @#!!!ed up somehow.
Thats not to say people can't talk about something a little loftier then bowel movements etc..its just from most of the posts it tends to be fairly heavy goings at times...

P.S

I'm not refering to the hitler person in this thread, but anyone who reveals anything about who they really are is an idiot. I'm most certainly not going to say, "Yeah my name is sam and i live in Darby."
Or put up a web site with my picture so freaks can wank to it or wahtever.
I just want to make it clear that as far as i go, im using a handle, not out of cowardice but out of common sense.

Re: Easier said than done

> Yes but you see what I did the last few days was against my
> usual routine of ignoring them. I don't know why I suddenly felt
> the need to but I decided to stop right there and make a final
> statement as to what I think about them. What's the big deal?

too little, too late?

When all's said and done, Greasetea (or whatever combination of upper and lower case letters s/he wishes to appear under) is nothing short of an fool. True, if people ignore him/her, maybe they'll go away, but some people really are just too irritating to walk away from. S/he really should indulge themseves in a more productive hobby.

Re: P.S

> I'm not refering to the hitler person in this thread, but anyone
> who reveals anything about who they really are is an idiot. I'm
> most certainly not going to say, "Yeah my name is sam and i
> live in Darby."
> Or put up a web site with my picture so freaks can wank to it or
> wahtever.
> I just want to make it clear that as far as i go, im using a
> handle, not out of cowardice but out of common sense.

See, that's our different understanding of this way of communication. Mimi's pretty close to my full name and I never made a secret as to where I live, maybe that makes me an idiot. The fact that most people don't do that is obviously a lesson I had to learn the hard way, also that certain information is used against you sooner or later, like me being German served for this heil Hitler scum to turn racist against me. The thing that scares me is that this person might well be someone who I've had friendly conversation with some other time. So who can I vaguely trust around here?? "Noone of course, silly" will someone say who's less naive and idealistic than me. But you see, I was hoping that this would be a place where you could come to to share some profound thoughts with people that have some mutual ties. How often can you claim to have a profound conversation with someone? An average once or twice a week maybe..... The rest of our everyday life is chit chat. Fair enough, I'm not saying that every post should carry deep philosophical matter. But in practice it turned out that you can't ever put out a decent thought because you're instantly crucified for it and called stupid or freaky or whatever. This is sad. When it comes to Greasy and Punchy being considered normal compared to everyone else then that's indeed pretty bloody well sad.

Back
Top Bottom