1. The Angerbauers now seem to contend that they began deleting chatroom posts in order to hide their personal information. The Angerbauers began deleting posts, however, MORE THAN ONE MONTH BEFORE Alan was outted on this board--that outting was done, furthermore, after Alan had posted someone's personal address in the chatroom, imploring us to "Send your hate mail here," and after he had either succeeded in reading 1-1 messages or had at least labored considerably to give the false impression that he could read them.
The crashing of and meddling with the chatroom only really began to escalate when someone began to post entries from Jennifer's journal in the chat. The entries were ignored for a long while, but gradually began to be a target of considerable ridicule. Her complaints in the chatroom have ALWAYS been about the posting there, and discussion of, entries from her ONLINE(!) journal.
IT WAS PIQUED VANITY that led to the Angerbauers' worst behavior, not an understandable wish to maintain privacy. (One might suggest, at this point, that internet exhibitionists have no privacy. Alan suggested as much about internet users in general when he wrote that the person whose address he snatched, via a piece of "bait," "should have used some sort of protection.") The attitude of the Angerbauers, when they would simultaneously enter the chat and begin rendering it useless to most anyone but themselves, was smug and exuberant. As Alan said: "I'm just here to MUNCH those messages, and to piss you off." (If that isn't "trolling," then what on earth is?!)
The protecting-our-privacy talking point succeeded with David Tseng, however, so now they cling to it.
2. Jennifer has alluded to a band of women (and Alan and Lon!) who apparently represent those "abused" by Morrithey, Freeyourself, and Belligerent Ghoul. She listed Colleen, Karen, Laura, and herself. One might mention that Paul is a friend (in real life, Jennifer!) of Laura, that Morrithey and Laura are on perfectly good terms, that Belligerent Ghoul is a longtime friend of HERSELF as well as of Karen (with whom he's visited and travelled), that Colleen has made more death threats in the chatroom than has any other single user, and that Lon has only been "abused" insofar as he's been encouraged to stop mentioning Texas in every damn post.
3. David Tseng is taking the line that "known trolls" are the only users who have protested Jennifer and Alan's behavior. The person most often denounced on this site as a troll is as everyone knows, however, Jennifer. She has been denounced as a troll by Colleen, by Broccoli Spears, by Belligerent Ghoul, by Mouthful of Pie, and by several others who may or may not be on the list of people whose opinions are taken as gospel by David Tseng.
Jennifer is also, of course, the person who has most promiscuously and extravagantly, usually apropos of nothing, flattered David Tseng.
4. David Tseng's first-ever appearance in the chatroom, for most of us at least, was last Sunday morning, minutes after a board post was made about the two spam-bots that had rendered the room UNUSABLE, yes, unusable; and the bots themselves had been pulled from the room during the short interval of several minutes between when the post was made and David entered the chat.
Present in the chat was an anonymous user who immediately began droning about "abuse." David heartily asked this person to tell him more, tell him more, and the spamming was barely mentioned again.
David did, however, say that he believed Colleen had been taken away by UFO's.
5. All acccused parties continue to refuse to answer the most simple, yes-or-no questions about what they have done. David Tseng has not given any indication of what he can and cannot verify. He continues to cast this as virtually a popularity contest.
The accused parties now wish to institute a witchhunt.
To that I simply say
Bring it, bitches