For several days now, a program called "Pimpbot", probably written by Alan Angerbauer, has been spamming the chatroom constantly, every few seconds, 24 hours a day.
Fine. People could put it on ignore.
Now, today, there are TWO of these things in the chat. Only one can be placed on 'ignore' at a time.
I have a few questions for you.
1. Are you ever going to do anything about this?
2. Will you or will you not take action against the person who's done it?
3. That person is Alan Angerbauer. He has already admitted, on this board, to having taught himself how to delete posts in the chatroom. Did that bother you at all?
4. It's beginning to seem to me that you only take action on this sort of thing when you personally have been insulted by the perpetrator. Your thoughts?
5. Could the fact that the perpetrator in this case has, along with his now wife, engaged in a pretty nauseating longterm ass-kissing campaign toward yourself--could that be influencing your refusal to act in this matter, at all? Hm?
LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU, OL' BUDDY.