true-to-you.net is Moz's OFFICIAL site. Tseng must be YELLOW WITH ENVY! LOL!!

Did Jehne and Alan get married? Are there any photos yet?

Errr, that proves absolutely nothing. Try harder.

she posted this link in her journal...

the guy must be Angerbauer, unless she had another whirlwind romance on the internet while he was fishing that cheap suit out of a dumpster.
One can only assume that she dressed in the dark, or was so monged out on her anti-mad meds that her blind son had to dress her.
Oh sorry, he's deaf, but that's nearly blind isn't it? A spaz is a spaz.

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ev4zsy

Hahahhah! I'm still not convinced though, it didn't happen.

Looks like it was all a massive lie then. Shame on you jenny.

You and I know that it is a no win situation. Seeing is still not believing with you.

Believe whatever will make you the happiest: A) They are married. B)They are not married.

Put up some more convincing pics or APOLOGISE to the people who wished you good luck!

Re: The other night she denied she's a 'cutter'. Here's another pic from her album.

> It won't shrink for some reason.......

Ah, you were trying to scale down that bloated arm so it could pass off as mine. Hehe. Yeah, too bad it wouldn't shrink. No one will buy it. Oh well. Nice try. You are getting lazy though, mate.

I found it in the same album that gruesome "wedding" pic is in, anyone can find it Jenny.

> Ah, you were trying to scale down that bloated arm so it could pass off as
> mine. Hehe. Yeah, too bad it wouldn't shrink. No one will buy it. Oh well.
> Nice try. You are getting lazy though, mate.

And no, I wasn't trying to "scale it down" , just trying to make the pic smaller, which I could do with another program, but you're just not worth the effort.

I want to see a certificate! The photos are just not convincing me.

It's talking about itself in the third person.Leave this place Jenny,its pushed you over the edge

Re: Whatcha mean? Like a bill of sale or somen?

I noticed that, in addition to tying the virtual-knot, the site also enables its dissolution through a cyber-divorce. My question: could a cyber-court award virtual-custody of the cats to the non-custodial partner?

Back
Top Bottom