Why don't all you thick shits wake up to the fact that

• Thread starter ITONY BLURRED VISION
  • Start date
I

ITONY BLURRED VISION

I am now declaring war on Iran as my facist dictator George Bush decreed almost fifteen months ago.

Sadly, someone has paid off the PM of Iran to make a ridiculous statement, wishing Israel was blown off the map.

Anyway, bank it baby, we've got our excuse.

Boy, you Bush haters come up with some real baloney sometimes, but this is the best one I've read in a while. I laughed aloud, thanks. So, some mystery man bribed the PM of Iran to say he wanted to be the modern day Hitler, huh? That's rich. Yeah, you geniuses are the types that would have sat back on your laurels and watched Adolf and the Japanese roll until they made it to Chicago. And even then, your biggest concern would be that we didn't mistreat any prisoners we might have captured. What a backwards bunch of cowards. Wake up and smell the coffee!!! Sometimes the folks like Saddam, Osama, and this new clown in Iran force the hand of the West to make decisions that the inept, worthless United Nations won't make until it's FAR too late. You've got to be willing to fight for more than PETA causes if you don't want to see more genocide in the Middle East. But, out of site, out of mind, I guess. As long as the stray cats don't get hurt, the world will be fine.

> I am now declaring war on Iran as my facist dictator George Bush decreed
> almost fifteen months ago.

> Sadly, someone has paid off the PM of Iran to make a ridiculous statement,
> wishing Israel was blown off the map.

> Anyway, bank it baby, we've got our excuse.
Bush can't declare war idiot.
Maybe instead of shopping for designer clothes your time would be better spent enrolling in a world Geography or Government 101 class at Liverpool Community College.
You might even be able to take it online so you will never have to leave your waterfront home on top of a hill.

Really? Who declared war on Iraq?

Because it wasn't Congress.

Perhaps it was the cabal in the White House. Wait a minute-- 'cabal'? Well, it wasn't my word.

"Colin Powell's former chief of staff at the state department has launched a scathing attack on the Bush administration, claiming that the vice-president and secretary of defence created a "Cheney-Rumsfeld cabal" that hijacked US foreign policy.

In an address to the New American Foundation reported in the Washington Post, Larry Wilkerson accused George Bush of "cowboyism", and said the current secretary of state, Condoleeza Rice, was "extremely weak". The former defence undersecretary, Douglas Feith, was dispatched with the words: "Seldom in my life have I met a dumber man.

"What I saw was a cabal between the vice president of the United States, Richard Cheney, and the secretary of defence, Donald Rumsfeld," he said. Between them they ran roughshod over the bureaucracy, stalling nuclear diplomacy with North Korea and Iran.

Mr Bush, he claimed, allowed it to happen because he was "not versed in international relations and not much interested". He said officials "condoned" prisoner abuse and left the army "truly in bad shape". He added: "If there is a nuclear terrorist attack or a major pandemic ... you are going to see the ineptitude of this government in a way that'll take you back to the declaration of independence." (http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,1597357,00.html)

By the way, would a "waterfront home on top of a hill" refer to a flooded neighborhood in New Orleans, the great American city that Bush let die?

I wonder, do you think Saddam will be executed before the Bush 43 impeachment goes before the Senate? Do you think they'll allow him TV access? Maybe a comfy sofa and a bag of Doritos?

I'm sorry. This is too easy. I always knew history would put W and his good ol' boys in their place, but I didn't think it would be so soon. If it wasn't tragic, I'd be laughing. Wait...I am. Shoot.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's comments weren't the result of any bribes. Islamic fascism is alive and well.

But is W jonesing to invade Iran the way he used to lick his lips at the sight of a mirror striped with Bolivian marching powder? Well, you'd think he wants to-- but then again, why would W want to piss off the new, America-friendly, democratic Iraq's newest ally? Such a mixed message! To sacrifice the lives of 2,000 American soldiers; spend hundreds of billions of dollars; cripple the American armed forces; ruin the U.S. public's support for the administration (yes, even people in flyover country start to get the message after years of being beaten over the head with the political equivalent of a 2 X 4); and use up the positive political capital of the 9/11 aftermath to help bring about a free, democratically elected Iraqi government-- and then turn around and attack the new Iraqi government's Shiite fundamentalist buddies in Iran? Why, that would be the act of an imbecile who didn't know what the hell he was doing!

Hm. Hold on a second. I'm starting to see your point.

Re: Really? Who declared war on Iraq?

> Because it wasn't Congress.
If you and Irene both say Bush declared war could you add the link where Bush added that amendment to the Constitution. Also the link that Bush has that power to add amendments to the Constitution without getting approval from 3/4th of the states.

> By the way, would a "waterfront home on top of a hill" refer to
> a flooded neighborhood in New Orleans, the great American city that Bush
> let die?

No it would not.

Since only an "imbecile" would use military force against Iran, I assume that Worm is the type who just hopes Iran is only kiddin' around about aiming to wipe Israel and the U.S. off of the planet. When do people like you wake up and realize that they are real enemies, and they really do mean to force Islam down your throat (or slice it open on video). Take a brake from your childish Bush insults and read up some REAL facism/dictators...ala the folks running Iran and Syria. I'm not going to declare Bush to be a mental giant, but for cryin' out loud, have you taken a peek at the monsters across the way? If you're dreaming that the United Nations Forces are going to be called in to save the day when Iran starts making good on its threats, you really need to think about who the stupid one is.

Back
Top Bottom