Some Girls are bigger than others

Yes I've seen it. But sorry, even after seeing it I have no idea what it's about.

Friends of mine from MCR went and they said it was bizarre at best....obscurely enough, they met Johnny Marr in the car park who went to see Nils Lofgren at the same theatre or building.

> Anyone seen it yet? What;s it about?

I saw it in London.
It is a pile of c***.
The worst thing you will ever see in your life.
The people who made it clearly HATE The Smiths.
Avoid it.
And remember the beauty of what the songs of Morrissey and Marr were REALLY about.

‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘I saw it in Dublin and I enjoyed it more than a lot ‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘
Although I missed the first few minutes,
I was hooked visually, sonically and theatrically
to the whole ensemble piece.
A reviewer here said it's like a series of MTV videos
in a theatre setting and if you treat it as just that, then
that's the way to appreciate it.
I loved the string quartet takes on the music and the muted
electronic beats, the foxy leading lady, the grainy video background,
the song mixing, the dream/nightmare like theatricisation of the lyrics and putting random some into the spotlight - I won't share you - a husband with an elsatic tie to his spouse. The take on I know it's over. Make's a refreshing change to hear someone other than Morrissey's drone take over the songs for a change. Although some of it is a bit out there - well that's something you have to put up with as a lot of the lyrics are out there also.
It's kind of David Lynch meets Smiths in Theatre setting. I like all 3 of those, so that's why I liked it.

> I saw it in London.
> It is a pile of c***.
> The worst thing you will ever see in your life.
> The people who made it clearly HATE The Smiths.
> Avoid it.
> And remember the beauty of what the songs of Morrissey and Marr were
> REALLY about.

I think it's about capactities.
Tee Hee.
I'm sorry. I just couldnt help myself.

If you've ever been to one of the moz conventions? you know this is definately true. Good god are there lots of fatties there.

Back
Top Bottom