The Star and Garter Night (november)

G

Girl Unafraid

how would you recommend a friend to go to this night who is not into The Smiths/Morrissey?

She's 90% convinced, but I have a way to go yet.

(and if convinced, she might wear the Queen is Dead miniskirt dress that i daren't wear)

Tell her there are plenty of pissed up young men who will snog any old tart, she'll be there!!

Is it the cute one I met?
Bring her!

> Is it the cute one I met?
> Bring her!

ooooh erm, who are you then?

It could well be, she's flat out at the moment, can't take the pace, but i'm training her.

I thought she was gorrrgeoussss.
The Hennessy is on the way!

> I thought she was gorrrgeoussss.
> The Hennessy is on the way!

Are you talkin about Our Julie?

Yes I've convinced her to come to a smiths/moz night, even though the same venture with her sister turned into a complete disASSter.

I can't remember u meeting her, but she is gorgeous and in need of a good neet oot!

does she take it up her fat ginger arse? i may come!

no doubt you would, within seconds. but our julie has class, something lottery wins can't buy you

That's her name, Julie. Incredibly attractive woman. Like yerseln, GU!
Have a wee dram o' Hennessy, hen!

looks like fatty ginger "fizz" out of coronation street? I've had her, reeks of crab paste!

how do you blind people type? i've always wondered, poor thing!

Burst your penile warts, Ian, and leave the internet to people who are responsible.

good man, try DRINKING the juice next time. yours is obviously as thick as molasses.

no, you can't really DRINK it, you have to eat it off of a tissue, it's quite pungent!

I'd say it's like the auld "SLIME" goo we used to buy as kids years ago. Probably the same colour.

Correct, it stinks of bins, it's a weekly treat, i'll send you some, leave your details petal!

Back
Top Bottom