Evil People

N

Norman Vaughn

I just watched the 'Tonight' programme with the five suspects, and I'm now EVEN MORE convinced of their guilt. Neil Accort showed nothing but pure comtempt for Martin Bishir as he was questioned, while David Norris's attempts at mateyness with the interviewer only served to show him up the for the pathetic, snivelling, little worm that he is (and as Martin Bashir's questioning proceeded, he wriggled like one on an angler's hook). But I did detect some remorse/shame/guilt (circle as applicable, if you can) from the
other three, Jamie Accourt & Luke Knight in particular (in Knight's case, he's presently receiving counselling from a black analyst at the taxpayer's expense, I've been told. While Neville & Doreen Lawrence have received nothing of the sort). I do hope that someone close to the five finds it within themself to do the right thing and picks up the phone to the police and gives evidence to stick them behind bars, because otherwise, a clear message is sent out to racists within the UK that they can intimidate, maim and ultimately murder black/non people with impunity, and to black/non people that the attainment of justice with the UK is a luxury afforded only to caucasians.

"....evil people prosper over the likes of you and me always." (Morrissey -'Yes, I Am Blind')

Back
Top Bottom