I AM having it so much better with Franz Ferdinand!

i hope you're not taking the piss, i love the album

What a f***in shame. They're not that great of a band to begin with, I don't understand what the fascination with them is? You should be enjoying more realistic things, such as the YO.

f*** Franz Ferdinand

The ONLY reason why people here suck them off, is because they claim to be "huge fans of morrissey and the smiths". Which is probably why they've sold a few more cd's?

yea!

> I'm loving the single b-sides too.

unfortunately i only got the album, but it was the special edition with the dvd! im lovin that!!
your fave album track??? mines fade together, reminds me of "asleep" but then im always attempting to find tenuous links to Moz in everything

"hhhhmm shreaded wheat, reminds me of Moz ...."
"hhhm that dog's got a quiff..."
etc

Re: yea!

Hmm, tricky one- This Boy? or maybe Evil and a heathen?
Yes, the old Morrissey obsession- I dream about him and the band quite a lot which helps me keep the craziness out of my every day life. But I also have a recurring dream I'm drinking egg white.
I digress.
Apparently Alex quiffed his hair up for a while after meeting the Moz. It IS all connected!

that's the only decent tune on the album, i've heard it only twice, f***ing awful NOISE!

Sounds like the only one sucking anyone off is you you f***ing prick with bad taste! HAHAHAHAHA

You really are fascinated with sucking off wet cocks huh? Which is better, your granddad's or your 6 month old brother's?

Franz Ferdinand is great, you Depeche f***** Mode loving shithead! HAHAHAHAHAHA

> What a f***in shame. They're not that great of a band to begin with, I
> don't understand what the fascination with them is? You should be enjoying
> more realistic things, such as the YO.

> f*** Franz Ferdinand

> The ONLY reason why people here suck them off, is because they claim to be
> "huge fans of morrissey and the smiths". Which is probably why
> they've sold a few more cd's?

Reminds me of 'A FLock Of Seagulls ' . Probably before your time.

Back
Top Bottom