MMers f*** off and die. Get the hell off this forum.

• Thread starter longtime Moz-soloer
  • Start date
We're all Morrissey fans. Why the hell is there such a rivalry/hatred between MM and Solo??

Re:

> We're all Morrissey fans. Why the hell is there such a rivalry/hatred
> between MM and Solo??

It's all a bunch of childish nonsense. Some people just never grow up and mature.

I've been sent to hell and the suicide forum but i come back deader but stronger I must be Christ!!
So stick your fingers in my Stigmata Bitch and Spin!!

Sorrow

If yoiu don't believe there's a Christ, what is sweet paradise? Just remind me to show you the scars

Re: If yoiu don't believe there's a Christ, what is sweet paradise? Just remind me to show you the s

time for the pills irene.

misquote alert

Song actually says
"If you don't believe there's a price for this sweet paradise
Just remind me to show you the scars"

Oh hello again Alf Cohen/Theo, wondered when you'd stick your snout in again.

The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretense was always unnecessary. A hideous ecstacy of fear and vindictiveness, a desire to kill, to torture, to smash faces in with a sledge hammer, seemed to flow through the whole group of people like an electric current, turning one even against one's will into a grimacing, screaming lunatic. And yet the rage that one felt was an abstract, undirected emotion which could be switched from one object to another like the flame of a blowlamp."

Great book. Animal Farm is a good read as well. Lots of social theory for all the abstractionistas.

Why don't you get off my back you boring shit!

If you can comprehend the meaning of a reply, which I sorely doubt, you would have learned your lesson well by now.

My response indicated the "ugliest dog in the world", which could only ever be judged by your "plastic american measures" was "cute" in my opinion.

What other country would have such measures that they even deem it necessary to judge the appearance of an animal?

Anyway, never mind, never mind.

Never ever respond to me again.

You do MAKE ME TOTALLY SICK.

No I think I'm as ugly as sin but I'd rather have my soul than yours!

Ok I'll take that as a yes then

> If you can comprehend the meaning of a reply, which I sorely doubt, you
> would have learned your lesson well by now.

> My response indicated the "ugliest dog in the world", which
> could only ever be judged by your "plastic american measures"
> was "cute" in my opinion.

> What other country would have such measures that they even deem it
> necessary to judge the appearance of an animal?

> Anyway, never mind, never mind.

> Never ever respond to me again.

> You do MAKE ME TOTALLY SICK.
fair enough.
on the matter of cats.....
You do have cars in Liverpool don't you, and animals that would make a cat a meal don't you. Statistically an indoor cat lives longer than an outdoor cat.My cat goes in the garage and chases after mice, she chases after the dog, all part of her hunting instinct without going outside.She has plenty of toys for stimulus as well.
I don't understand what the relationship is in your mind between having an indoor cat and your assumption that my cat is declawed. I don't believe in it, it's like ripping a persons fingernails out and if she ever did get out that's her only line of defense.

Re: Ok I'll take that as a yes then

> fair enough.
> on the matter of cats.....
> You do have cars in Liverpool don't you, and animals that would make a cat
> a meal don't you. Statistically an indoor cat lives longer than an outdoor
> cat.My cat goes in the garage and chases after mice, she chases after the
> dog, all part of her hunting instinct without going outside.She has plenty
> of toys for stimulus as well.
> I don't understand what the relationship is in your mind between having an
> indoor cat and your assumption that my cat is declawed. I don't believe in
> it, it's like ripping a persons fingernails out and if she ever did get
> out that's her only line of defense.

Yes we do have ROADS in Liverpool, believe it or not. We also produced a band and football team that have put us on the map for eternity. Yes we have, and we ain't even American.

Believe this or not, I don't live on a main road, I live down a dirt track on a country lane with fields surrounding my house and nothing at the bottom of my garden apart from a shore that leads to the river. Yes, believe it or not, Liverpool does have these luxuries, we are a port after all.

I live in one of the safest places a cat will ever venture out, if I did not, I would not keep a cat. That is the truth. Dogs are safe anywhere, because dogs don't have the need to venture over fences, down ditches and into next doors garden. Don't preach to me about keeping animals, I've spent my life with them
I would rather not own a cat than have him imprisoned.

Back
Top Bottom