Observation about The Introuducing MorriSSey videO

A

Alumnight

At the end of the Introducing Morrissey video.........when they play will never marry... You see a skinhead jump on Morrissey grabbing him to the floor, well what I really wanted to know was what did the skinhead say to Morrissey as security pulled him (skinhead) away. It appears to me that the skinhead called Morrissey a fag (not a ciggaret, but a homosexual)???????? Anyways Im just curious, and wondering what do you think?

> At the end of the Introducing Morrissey video.........when they¿ play will never marry... You see a skinhead jump on Morrissey¿ grabbing him to the floor, well what I really wanted to know was¿ what did the skinhead say to Morrissey as security pulled him¿ (skinhead) away. It appears to me that the skinhead called¿ Morrissey a fag (not a ciggaret, but a homosexual)????????¿ Anyways Im just curious, and wondering what do you think?

I have watched that several times and have never thought that, I think you are mistaken as I don't think it would have been included were that the case.

I DO love the ending where they show a lot of the audience hugging him, and the person at his feet whilst morrissey has this huge grin on his face, "Will never marry" has never sounded so beautiful as it does her with those images of his fans. I also like the intro with him pasteing (?) a poster on a wall in (South) London.

¿ I also like the intro with him pasteing (?) a poster¿ on a wall in (South) London.

its an Angelic Upstarts poster i believe

I Remember the part u are talking About.. I thought it was pretty rude FOr him to pull moZ down that way, BUt i dont Recall what he said. maybe u are mistaken? I thInk i will go watch it again and find out.

Back
Top Bottom