FAO those who want to see the back of me...

> You appear to be short and stocky.

5' 8", 12 stone, as you're so interested.

Ha ha Paul, I remember the back of you and it was as fine as the front.

> You appear to be short and stocky.

Well don't be fooled by the camera, they do lie terribly.

I don't mind cameras lying, when they tell the truth it's much worse....

Let us see the FULL photo now, i'm serious now, it's uncanny, PLEASE??

> Well don't be fooled by the camera, they do lie terribly.

That comment was in support by the way, not insulting.

This place is so weird, no one knows their foes from their enemies, I do agree.

> That comment was in support by the way, not insulting.

> This place is so weird, no one knows their foes from their enemies, I do
> agree.

I knew that Irene
I was just trying to be funny.
I'm taking my pissed up self off to bed now. Night night.

> I knew that Irene
> I was just trying to be funny.
> I'm taking my pissed up self off to bed now. Night night.

Night night Paul
By the way are you going to that "Real Smiths" v "Real Morrissey" at the Academy in November? It's part of the Uni halls, great small venue by the way.
Liverpool I know, but not that far.

Re: That's brilliant lol, big changes indeed MINI MOZ LOL!

Only the Mozzer's hair is more "modest" in back... unless Paul knows a thing or two about wielding combs and hairspray to his advantage.

Re: That's brilliant lol, big changes indeed MINI MOZ LOL!

> Only the Mozzer's hair is more "modest" in back... unless Paul
> knows a thing or two about wielding combs and hairspray to his advantage.

No hairspray was used in the production of this photograph (or my quiff for that matter, what do you think I am? A Puff!??)

It's never been my intention to be a "Morrissey clone".
I find the very notion quite embarrassing actually, but nonetheless, my style of dress is influenced by the great man, as well as many others, but it's more about my own aesthetic sensibilities and I dress in accordance with them above all else.
I was often more struck by Alain White's hair and attire than that of Morrissey, as Alain displayed a more genuinely authentic understanding of the rock 'n' roll/rockabilly genre and his hair and clothes tended to reflect this.
For many years,starting before I'd heard of Morrissey, I have been drawn to the kind of "retro" or "vintage" clothes and styles that are more associated with the various cultural groups of the 50's and 60's, such as the original skinhead gear, Levi's, DM's, button down checked shirts, Fred Perry's etc. and the clothes worn by Brando in The Wild One made a big impression.
I've also always liked the cut of suits from the early sixties and the extravagance of the formal dress shirts and jackets from the 60's/70's that Moz has been sporting recently.
So rather than slavishly imitate, i'm more inclined to assimilate the various influences and use them to create my own look.
Admittedly, on some occasions, I will purposely go for a more Morrissey-esque look than I usually would, but this is only to amuse myself, and not to solicit attention from anyone else.
Other than a few superficial similarities ( similar age, similar hairstyle, similar eyebrows....),I look nothing like Morrissey, which would be apparent in an instant were we to stand side by side, and I don't try to delude myself otherwise.

Re: Great photos!

Cheers
Although I am rather concerned about last nights pics, as my VERY DARK BROWN HAIR (admittedly, with an ever increasing smattering of grey) looks to have a GINGER tint on it!!
Can I just establish once and for all, and nip this in the bud before it gathers further momentum, I'M NOT A f***ING COPPERTOP!!

LOL! I expect Alan will now say "prove it". I wish mine was as as thick, you are blessed!

Back
Top Bottom