Morrissey encounter in Key West (and I am still pissed off)

G

greasetea

I saw Morrissey on my vacation (holiday to you crumpet scarfing, soccer ((and it is soccer because football it is not pisspants!))scarf wearing Brit-scabs particularly from Birmingham you piece of pumpkin poontang popsicle, jackmutt motherfookin', rotten-clit sister groping when no one is around, peeing in the aquifer, licking your doggies testicles..YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE YOU BIG PIECE OF 25 year old ASS PIE!)

and when I approached the pope of choke he said, "Hey laddie, wanna see a magic trick?"

I nodded and Moz said, "give me 18 bucks (screw your pounds and quids and yen ya bunch of tinkies) and close your eyes."

I obliged while I had a mouthful of raw oysters and in my hand was his "new" umpteenth Best Of/"rare" compilations.. album with an "unreleased live version of Boy Racer".

I guess I know who eats the urinal cake on this one.

Ho hum you asshole, how many Best of's are we going to get? At least Boz Boorer knows how to assume the position.

Oh yeah Moz also said to:

"SUCK MY dickie thongs ya hinghangs!"

Moz in da houzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyaaaaaa!

Re: Americans!

> ((and it is soccer because football it is not pisspants!))

Laughing...oh yes your big tough American football players...smiling with much mirth...they are sooooo tough they have to put on about a 100 pounds of padding just to play a game of rugby! ha hah ahh hah he he...

If your american "footballers" came from Wigan they'd be dead by now!

Ps foot ball FOOT ball not running with a RUGGER ball in your HANDS...

The North British!

You know it is just your accent is what I am after you lickamint from dante's inferno.

Now come out to play already, my adventures in Key West have left me annoyed.

Re: Americans!

AMERICAN FOOTBALL/it sums them up with all there padding big sissys legging it round with a bed on inside there kits so they dont get damaged.

ICE HOCKEY/THERE MOST VIOLENT SPORT id rather watch TORVIL AND DEAN kicking off with there bare fists.At least it would be a good fight.

BASEBALL "world serious" WHO THE @#!!! PLAYS IT outside of the US.

it seems to me that because they are no good at tradional sport ie football etc they decided to make up there own sports that are @#!!!e so nobody wants to play them.

> Laughing...oh yes your big tough American football
> players...smiling with much mirth...they are sooooo tough they
> have to put on about a 100 pounds of padding just to play a game
> of rugby! ha hah ahh hah he he...

> If your american "footballers" came from Wigan they'd
> be dead by now!

> Ps foot ball FOOT ball not running with a RUGGER ball in your
> HANDS...

Re: Fair's fair...

So you only want me for my accent grouchy?!

Well I guess that's ok and all that 'cause I'm only using you for the sex.

Back
Top Bottom