**TO POETS AND MUSICIANS**

A

Anon

Are there any poets or musicians in the t.o. area that would like to collaborate? Please post, and thank you kindly!

> Are there any poets or musicians in the t.o. area that would¿ like to collaborate? Please post, and thank you kindly!

where is t.o?
not a poet or a msucian..just curious
oh wait i do play tuba

> Are there any poets or musicians in the t.o. area that would¿ like to collaborate? Please post, and thank you kindly!

where is t.o?
not a poet or a musician..just curious
oh wait i do play tuba

I live in Waterloo, but I'm always interested in reading new material via email collaboration....and yes I write, but cannot play the annnno.

> where is t.o?

apparently, if you do not know, then there is no need to apply.¿ not a poet or a msucian..just curious¿ oh wait i do play tuba

They Might Be Giants used tubas. They're very versatile

Here are my conditions:

You must have industry connections.

I will have complete creative control, and will chop away any part I don't like. I don't care who said they liked your song. If I think it's crap, then I'm right.

Your contributions will go uncredited no matter how much you have done.
You're name will be listed under the "thank you" section of the album under a pseudonym of your choice.

.....however, it can't be any name that your friends or relatives already call you....

You will hold the status of session musician, and will be playing off to the side when we go on the Conan O'brien show, just so the camera won't accidentally get you in the shot.

Your travel arrangements will have to made ahead of time with the Budget Rent-a-car, or whatever kind truckdriver you run across that doesn't mind hitch hikers....

....the treatment for all diseases resulting from such encounters will be your own responsibility. Damnit, I'm a musician, not a doctor.

For all the shows I play solo acoustic, you will be responsible for your own travel, accomodations, and ticket for admittance if you desire to see the performance. Backstage passes go at their usual price.

You will never critique me.

s.s.

yeah, I think that's fair.

> apparently, if you do not know, then there is no need to apply.

I know there is no need to apply but I am still curious..¿ They Might Be Giants used tubas. They're very versatile
yes I have seen them in concert a few times.... no tuba's being played though

> I know there is no need to apply but I am still curious..

I was kidding.

He said it was Toronto, Ontario, which shot my theory of it being Tulsa (or Tellequah) Oklahoma to bits.¿ yes I have seen them in concert a few times.... no tuba's being¿ played though

Apparently, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm looking at the credits for Severe Time Damage, and yes, Tuba is played on two of the tracks.

> I was kidding.¿ He said it was Toronto, Ontario, which shot my theory of it¿ being Tulsa (or Tellequah) Oklahoma to bits.¿ Apparently, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm¿ looking at the credits for Severe Time Damage, and yes, Tuba is¿ played on two of the tracks.

it may have been played on the albums..in fact it probably was like you said....they are very good at that sort of things.....
what i said is i never saw them play it in a live conecert

Back
Top Bottom