i've friggin' had it w/boy bands and brittney spears someone please help me get out of this country.

• Thread starter boy with a thorn
  • Start date
B

boy with a thorn

look, i'm not saying its better in the uk. i dont know i just hope. i was planning on going fall 2001. depending on if i can find the money sooner or later. but was hoping for some advice. i'd be going by myself so i'll already be at a loss. i'd be shamelessly thankful to anyone who would offer a word.

Re: i've friggin' had it w/boy bands and brittney spears someone please help me get out of this coun

Boy with a thorn, I'd be happy to help.

[email protected].

Re: i've friggin' had it w/boy bands and brittney spears someone please help me get out of this coun

> look, i'm not saying its better in the uk. i dont know i just
> hope. i was planning on going fall 2001. depending on if i can
> find the money sooner or later. but was hoping for some advice.
> i'd be going by myself so i'll already be at a loss. i'd be
> shamelessly thankful to anyone who would offer a word.

I hate to bring this to you but if your main goal is really to escape Britney Spears and them lot then the north pole is the place to be rather than the Uk...... But seriously, I spent a year in London studying and had a brilliant time. Your main problem will be money so try to get yourself sorted, but I found that people are quite easy to get along with. I'm German so as you can guess I wasn't instantly welcome some places I went. But if you have a word or two to say you can easily make your way. Feel free to ask me more if you have any questions...

Back
Top Bottom