11. Sister I'm A Poet

12. Alsatian Cousin

13. Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference

14. Girl Least Likely To

15. Everyday Is Like Sunday

16. Seasick, Yet Still Docked

17. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side

18. November Spawned A Monster

This show was a bit better than the previous night's, because of increased interaction with the crowd and less violence. The set list was significantly resequenced as obviously many fans were going at both Hollywood Bowl shows. Morrissey was very theatrical throughout the show.
At one point Morrissey said "You know I would really like to say more but I'm English and therefore very clumsy and... well... well... well...". He again threw his maracas into the crowd during "You're The One For Me Fatty". A bit later, he asked "I don't want to sound... like rock'n'roll language, but is everybody reasonably okay?".

For the first time since the second show of this tour, the concert didn't end with "The National Front Disco". The new closer "November Spawned A Monster" was extended but didn't finish in a chaos. Morrissey sang for an extended time at the end, and when he left the stage, the band kept playing for a while.

Guards were posted near merchandise booths to prevent the repeat of the previous night's post-concert violence.

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/moz-gi9209us.htm

Hollywood Bowl 11/10/92 (57.8 MB)

Back
Top Bottom