I was away all weekend. What's been going on?

More importantly, how was your weekend down at the shore?

I got down Friday night around nine and started drinking. WE hung out on the deck, went down to the beach, etc.

Got up the next morning and went to the beach around 11:30, walked back to the house to bbq for lunch, then back to the beach. I got a lot of reading done and layed in the sun for hours (a little sunburnt, but thats ok).

We had a seafood dinner at some German bayside shanty place, then headed back to the house for more drinking and watched a few movies.

I hit some traffic on the way back up this evening, but it was a great weekend.

> More importantly, how was your weekend down at the shore?

Re: Welcome back, JP.

Thanks Theo. I'll try to send your CD out tomorrow.

I think this is the most shocking news of the night!
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ek.htm

I thought this was gonna be about Aguilera's music being used to torment inmates at Guantanomo Bay.

> I think this is the most shocking news of the night!
> http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ek.htm

Oh dear!!! There's several anti-Hillary books set for release, aren't there? I know there's one that focuses on how she hired people to harass, threaten, and assasinate the characters of the "bimbos" who made accusations against Bill. Of course that's true, but this story you have linked...I dunno...that kind of thing will probably help Hillary look like she's being unfairly attacked, so I disapprove.

However, I for one always believed Juanita and put nothing past Bill when it comes to mistreatment of women.

Have you seen the new site that's trying to compete with Drudge: http://www.sploid.com/

> Thanks Theo. I'll try to send your CD out tomorrow.

Cool. I'll email you after the Pistons game...or, if I'm too drunk, tomorrow morning.

> I think this is the most shocking news of the night!
> http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3ek.htm

I had almost forgotten about this book! I recieved a 'Conservative Alert' e-bulletin a while back featuring the book at a reduced rate for preorders -- from the hyper-scurrulous excerpts, I was of a mind that this would be another work which, in the famous words of Hume, "would fall stillborn from the press" a little like "Boy Clinton" or Ruddy's book on Vince Foster.

ew

I could never vote for a crooked Clinton.

WILL WE EVER BE RID OF THE CLINTONS?!?!

But I may not vote for whomever her opponant turns out to be either.

Re: ew

> I could never vote for a crooked Clinton.

> WILL WE EVER BE RID OF THE CLINTONS?!?!

> But I may not vote for whomever her opponant turns out to be either.

I dunno. I liked Clinton.

*ducks to avoid thrown rocks

And, I think the time is right for a woman president.

> I dunno. I liked Clinton.

Why?

> And, I think the time is right for a woman president.

Out of all the millions of American women, certainly there's someone better than her. Not only is she corrupt (which obviously doesn't matter to those who admire her husband), but I watch her speeches on CSPAN and she's never said an memorable thing in a single one of them.

Yes, but... there are over 600 reviews of the book on Amazon -- many of which give the book high marks. Ha ha. I have read part of the book.

I agree that there are millions of women in America. But, only Hillary has come this far. Who else has a shot?

I won't vote for a person just because she is a WOMAN. But, if all other things are equal, then I will.

> I got down Friday night around nine and started drinking. WE hung out on
> the deck, went down to the beach, etc.

> Got up the next morning and went to the beach around 11:30, walked back to
> the house to bbq for lunch, then back to the beach. I got a lot of reading
> done and layed in the sun for hours (a little sunburnt, but thats ok).

> We had a seafood dinner at some German bayside shanty place, then headed
> back to the house for more drinking and watched a few movies.

> I hit some traffic on the way back up this evening, but it was a great
> weekend.
OHHH sounds wonderful!!I heard about the German Shanty place, was it any good? Any big plans for the 4th. I might be in Ridgewood watching the parade.

> I could never vote for a crooked Clinton.

> WILL WE EVER BE RID OF THE CLINTONS?!?!

> But I may not vote for whomever her opponant turns out to be either.
I was reading an article on the way to cricket about if someone doesn't vote for Hillary they would be accused not doing so because she is a woman but Condi Rice is expected to run(and rightfully so) on the issues.
If Corzinne doesn't win the NJ Governor's race I think he might run on the Democratic side.

Well outside, where they serve the raw bar/sandwhiches looked cool. It seemed like a lot of people just getting drunk and eating clams, which would have been more my speed that day, but we had to eat inside, where the entres are kinda pricey, b/c the outdoor part didn't take credit cards. Inside, the aesthetic was cool, but the food...not so much.

Lemme know if you're up in Ridgewood for July 4. I'll probably be in Montvale.

> OHHH sounds wonderful!!I heard about the German Shanty place, was it any
> good? Any big plans for the 4th. I might be in Ridgewood watching the
> parade.

Back
Top Bottom