IMPORTANT TROLL INFORMATION: DO NOT TRUST JEHNE! READ ON!

C

Colleen

This is a public service announcement for all of you! For all of you who are familiar with JEHNE, BERTIE, read on. She destroyed morrisseymusic with her abusive trolling. I KNOW there are some here who HATE her. For more that may be helpful to you, she also goes by : PIKACHU/REALITYBITES/SCOUT/BERTRAND RUSSELL/J. RAZOR/VERUCA SALT/DR.PHIL/BLUE HOG/SOUTHPAWG/SMITHSON/JR MORRISSEY/DANA and MANY MANY MORE. I do not want this site to end up like MM. Please protect yourself from this individual.

David 5 has gotten to you. Ask B Ghoul if I am a troll. Ask the moderators at MM. Ask Davidt.

J. Razor? Ha ha. I don't think so. I suppose that I am also Melissa, thursday-pathetic, Republican Party Reptile, LizzieCat.... let me see, who else have I been told that I was???

You are getting paranoid Colleen. The headf***ers in chat are messing with you. I am not one, I am not one...

Have David do an IP check for the chatroom and see for yourself.

I did not ruin MM. David 5 did. Fact!!!

FYI

NOT ME: J. RAZOR/DR.PHIL (not w/out veruca)/BLUE HOG/SOUTHPAWG/JR MORRISSEY/DANA

How has Morrisseymusic been destroyed?

I do not frequent that site much at all because I found it to be quite useless, but I am interested in how it is destroyed.

Re: How has Morrisseymusic been destroyed?

> I do not frequent that site much at all because I found it to be quite
> useless, but I am interested in how it is destroyed.

David 5 went on a witch hunt and harassed B Ghoul, myself, Laini and many others at MM. He made posting there a hostile environment for many. Most of us came here instead. Sadly, David 5 followed us here. He rarely posts on this forum or on the Main Page. He makes very few contributions. What he does do however, is hang out in chat, trolling Belligerent Ghoul, myself, and others. Then he sends reds to his followers -- feeding them untruths -- mainly Broccoli Spears and Colleen.

David 5 is a classic firebrand. But, he lacks the intelligence, wit, and personality of some of the other trolls that we have had here. He is a behind the scenes, lurking-type of troll.

> David 5 went on a witch hunt and harassed B Ghoul, myself, Laini and many
> others at MM. He made posting there a hostile environment for many. Most
> of us came here instead. Sadly, David 5 followed us here. He rarely posts
> on this forum or on the Main Page. He makes very few contributions. What
> he does do however, is hang out in chat, trolling Belligerent Ghoul,
> myself, and others. Then he sends reds to his followers -- feeding them
> untruths -- mainly Broccoli Spears and Colleen.

> David 5 is a classic firebrand. But, he lacks the intelligence, wit, and
> personality of some of the other trolls that we have had here. He is a
> behind the scenes, lurking-type of troll.

OH NO!!! SOMEONE TROLLED BELLIGERENT GHOUL!!!

I hate when bad things happen to such upstanding individuals!

> David 5 went on a witch hunt and harassed B Ghoul, myself, Laini and many
> others at MM. He made posting there a hostile environment for many. Most
> of us came here instead. Sadly, David 5 followed us here. He rarely posts
> on this forum or on the Main Page. He makes very few contributions. What
> he does do however, is hang out in chat, trolling Belligerent Ghoul,
> myself, and others. Then he sends reds to his followers -- feeding them
> untruths -- mainly Broccoli Spears and Colleen.

> David 5 is a classic firebrand. But, he lacks the intelligence, wit, and
> personality of some of the other trolls that we have had here. He is a
> behind the scenes, lurking-type of troll.

Beware the indsidious David 5. The man is evil personified...Jehne and I know...

> Beware the indsidious David 5. The man is evil personified...Jehne and I
> know...

Damn, wish I could spell insidious!.

> Beware the indsidious David 5. The man is evil personified...Jehne and I
> know...

I am sure that he thinks I am you, lol. I swear that man is a thorn in my side. I cannot get rid of him. B Ghoul even told me to notify the police and Davidt. He is obsessed!!!

> OH NO!!! SOMEONE TROLLED BELLIGERENT GHOUL!!!

> I hate when bad things happen to such upstanding individuals!

Well, B Ghoul was continuously harassed by David 5. Mostly because someone told him that BG was a troll once at Solo. So David 5 made it his mission to make BG as miserable as possible. Two wrongs don't make a right. I was not a poster here a year ago, so I did not see what happened. But I can say, at least BG has a brain and a sense of humor. David 5 has neither.

I thought you were knew on here? The plot thickens.

I'm trying to figure the lot of it out still.

Re: I thought you were knew on here? The plot thickens.

> I'm trying to figure the lot of it out still. Sorry

NEW

> I am sure that he thinks I am you, lol. I swear that man is a thorn in my
> side. I cannot get rid of him. B Ghoul even told me to notify the police
> and Davidt. He is obsessed!!!

He probably does. He is paranoid.

> Damn, wish I could spell insidious!.

I didn't even notice that you spelt it wrong.

> I'm trying to figure the lot of it out still.

No I'm not.
I'm calling it a day.

> NEW

She is new here. But not new to the Moz world. She is a good friend of mine.

> He probably does. He is paranoid.

A paranoid, wannabe Sherlock Holmes.

> Well, B Ghoul was continuously harassed by David 5. Mostly because someone
> told him that BG was a troll once at Solo. So David 5 made it his mission
> to make BG as miserable as possible. Two wrongs don't make a right. I was
> not a poster here a year ago, so I did not see what happened. But I can
> say, at least BG has a brain and a sense of humor. David 5 has neither.

are you sure that David 5 isn't BG in disguise? it sounds like something he'd do.

> are you sure that David 5 isn't BG in disguise? it sounds like something
> he'd do.

Yes. As they have very different personalities. David 5 was accusing Theo of being BG, just last week. Colleen saw all this and knows Theo is not BG. Yet, she is believing these things that David 5 says about me. David 5 thinks that everybody is a TROLL. He uses that word more than he uses the word HELLO.

David 5 was banned for a month from MM for being involved in a behind the scenes petition to have me permanently banned from that site. A few non-regulars, who were perhaps jealous of my popularity (I know that sounds conceited, sorry), decided to get me off the forum. He signed it. Because of this petition, his abusive posts, stalking, and insulting private messages -- numerous complaints were made to the webmaster, by several different posters. He was then banned for a while.

All his witch hunting, created a very hostile environment. So most of the regulars, who started the majority of the news and 'fun' threads, left MM. And thus, the traffic to the site slowed down. I still post there occasionally, but not like I used to. I was told by a mod there that I was one of the main reasons for the success of those message boards, as I started many threads and spent time interacting with others. MM was once a nice community.

If MM was ruined by ME, it was because I abandoned a sinking ship -- not because I steered it into deadly waters.

Re: David 5 has gotten to you. Ask B Ghoul if I am a troll. Ask the moderators at MM. Ask Davidt.

> J. Razor? Ha ha. I don't think so. I suppose that I am also Melissa,
> thursday-pathetic, Republican Party Reptile, LizzieCat.... let me see, who
> else have I been told that I was???

> You are getting paranoid Colleen. The headf***ers in chat are messing with
> you. I am not one, I am not one...

> Have David do an IP check for the chatroom and see for yourself.

> I did not ruin MM. David 5 did. Fact!!!

Jehne, I had nothing to do with this. How many times have we agreed to leave each other alone? What Colleen says is true of course, as many people know or come to find out eventually, but I am tired of dragging MM around with me.

Quit writing about me. You are a troll and anyone can search MM and find out. Looking for posts by Blake and Blue Hog would be enough to prove it to anyone that cares and that doesn't even scratch the surface.

The fact that you drag me into this proves that you are a troll. Beyond that anyone can read your Reality Bites journal here and see what a headcase you are. You admit that you are a recluse, that you are jealous of the time your sister spends with her children, you write about several people from MM and you repeatedly say that you are putting the past behind you and moving on. Which would really be a great idea, but it rings false when you are turning over a new leaf every two weeks.

f*** off. Don't write about me. Don't write to me. If you see me in chat ignore me and I will do the same for you. People don't need me to see that you are a nut, all they need to do is pay attention for a while and it all comes out.

You should be banned from this site for writing about people all the time. What do you contribute? Truly brain numbing threads such as "what piercings do you have?" or endless exchanges of messages between you and Theo that would be more appropriate for email or chat. Most of what you write is a complete waste of space.

I didn't say a thing about you to Colleen. I knew you were friends with her, but I don't define myself by my relationship with you, and I related to Colleen in my own way. It has nothing to do with you. I know you are harrassing another person I like chatting with, saying that she hogs the chatroom. You hog the messageboard. You hogged the messageboard at MM. You trolled everyone that you thought was "popular", like you are some kind of 12 year old girl. You filled the board with stupid threads as if it was your own private site.

You have a at least one site, a journal, a livejournal, instant messenger, several email accounts. Why fill the board here with your ridiculous garbage? Anyway, I was ignoring that, because I don't much care what you do if it doesn't involve me. If people are stupid enough to fall for your sycophantic false two-faced, back-stabbing version of "friendship" then they get what they deserve. It isn't like I don't have something to say. But as I have told you repeatedly I am bored to the far reaches of boredom dealing with you.

f*** off!

Back
Top Bottom