how many morrisseys does it take to change a light bulb

A

andy isom

the colour on this forum is hurting my eyes for honey monsters sake change it godam it!
I read a great joke on the tate moderns website forum upon this day, how many hypnotists does it take to change a light bulb? answer: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 hee, hee!
heres more hee, hee, how many lesbian feminists does it take to change a light bulb? answer: one and its not bloody funny! hee, hee
o.k another one... how many morrisseys does it take to change a light bulb,
'I refuse to answer this question, no, no, no, 'sings' we'll let you knowwww!'
hee, hee, see if you can come up with some for I Ady Isom :=

Re: none, there is a light that never goes out.

fantastic!! hee! hee! o.k. now my dear, what do you call a bad 'E' as in the interesting drug, that sends you on a downer, by the way way if the f.b.I are monitoring this I don't do drugs. no, no ,no, apart from slow releasing'agent apple' sorry, so anyway hee, hee, what is a bad 'E' infact called? answer you fools is.... 'a morrissey' get it? A 'mor is 'e'

None, Coz he only holds a candle for yA...

His lecKYs is on the blink... PennY for the meter?

Re: None, Coz he only holds a candle for yA...

thankyou for dredging up awful Memories, i used to have an electic meter 1991-93 it was a 50p meter and I found a waY of retrieving the money by Prizing it open with A fork and scoopIng up the moNey with a spoon, but The landlord caught on IN the end.... Good job really as I was gettiNg greedy.
i now live in london and life is dreary in the area That I live in so I aM going to gEt a transfer tO another part. 'YOU' someTimes need to just make a new start i guess @; ]]]]]]]

Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in.

"Ever the Love which quieteth this heaven
Welcomes into itself with such salute,
To make the candle ready for its flame."
--Dante

Lighting the candle

to see, to think about

what pulls me: it is

like a sea that moves, yielding,

spreading in the background, like

a breeze that wants to unfold me

to its most occult ways;

the same as a woodland of

transparent branches and leaves

SnaP... I Used to that....

Only managed to escape capture for three months mind... Anyhows it paid for a feW bevys down the pub!

Back
Top Bottom