I just want Andy Rourke to protect me from all the bad people!! I want him to save me.

A

Andy Ison

My left breast still hurts from where I was sexually asalted in Camden over a year ago it is either that or heart pains!! I wouldn't know I am not regestered with a doctoryet.
I always get people picking on me in one way or the other! I travel on buses a lot it is hard on the buses sometimes. People shout stuff out of cars about me sometomes rood things about sex. I stay in a lot because I am intimadated by young men and groups of young men. Sometimes even young girls.

Re: I live alone. i love on a busy road. i had neighbour troubles. I travel on buses alone a lot..

Re: I live alone. i live on a busy road. i had neighbour troubles. I travel on buses alone a lot..

Re: Andy Rourke love me more than Mummy does yes he does!!!

Re:Men don't like me I just make them angry and agressive towards me. why?

Why would Andy Rourke want to protect you when you won't listen to him, he doesn't want you posting on this site, he is in agreement with you,
SAME AS YOU HE DOSEN'T LIKE Morrissey, if you really want to upset Andy Rourke carry on posting in here! If you don't want to upset him then do as he wants, STOP POSTING ON A Morrissey SITE!
You have been warned.

Grim O'Grady

Re: He does not!

Andy Rourke love me more than Mummy does yes he does!!!

Keep his name off this board

Re: Far away

I live alone. i live on a busy road. i had neighbour troubles. I travel on buses alone a lot..

Travel far away from this board.

oh Andy if you are real or not, its time make a change in your life,I in the past have created 'egos' in order to write letters ect, but there is something deeply worrying about you/your 'ego' 'andy squark' is not the carrying case that 'bore' you, he isn't real he is a part of your imagination, the smithS never exhisted.... thats why people react so strangly when you mention 'the subject' and sometimes when you say or write 'Andy Rourke' you are actualy saying/writing 'Honey Monster' and for years nobody has had the courage to tell you my dear, now f***ing buck up or ship out!

I can help you

> My left breast .....

If you are in pain then your GP can sort you out with opate pain killers....they numb pain in more ways than one. Drink & sex also help out, as does coke. Just lighten up girl.

let the good times roll

Back
Top Bottom