The jackass of the day is...

G

greasetea

asshole pantomimo!!!

Look at this! It makes me sick you motherf.uckin' dildo on the barbie! Take your INXS listening, down under ass, pimple riddled penis, three testicle freak piece of AUstrailian moonface pie and off yourself. Look at your rediculous hairdo ta resembles a vagina lip with raggedy unwanted hairs out of it and that black outfit is so fookin' cliche i bet you think it is clever to say things like, "I know you are but what am I?" or "Your mother".

Damn piece of God forsaken dip$hit. Look at your bottom feeding whore looking nose, you are gross and you make me want to vomit! Please take a broom and jam it so high up your flabby ass and ramm ramm rammmy ram ram so way up and so many times, i want yoru insides pureed like a nice mudslide. Then you will stand there with your mouth gaping as the sludge drips from your spread wide legs. I'll force your mom to lick it up as I piss on your daddy's face screaming, "CROCODILE DUNDEE SUCKS TITTIES".

Now eat hiccaba you celery neck looking, kangaroo humping, koala crap chewing snotnut!!! You are one lame brained mongoloid!

moron.jpg

Re: The jackass of the year is greasetea!...

Gimme a break greasy.. You should know better not to put other people down to make yourself feel better. Didnt your mommy teach you that honey? Besides.. Where's YOUR picture? It's yet to be seen. So Shut your mouth little one until you've proven yourself worthy. Which oh no i forgot .. Thats not possible. And NO i'm not pantomimo..just an innocent person Reading the message board. I could be Morrissey for all you know. Anyhow.. get back to feeling sorry for yourself Grease.. didn't mean to waste your *precious* time

my pic is on my profile dipplenipple

suck my dicla and chew on the sperma ya child rapist

Re: my pic is on my profile dipplenipple

Gee, this is the last place I expected to find a Stile Project fan.

Re: my pic is on my profile dipplenipple

> suck my dicla and chew on the sperma ya child rapist

Oh my God !!! DISGUSTING.

Back
Top Bottom