To the sexy lab man (No Moz)

D

dreamy

Hey sexy lab man,
All the letters I sent you today keep coming back undeliverable =(

Hurry and find out what is happening with your account!!

Write me and let me know that you've seen this.

With love from your little illustrious socket wrench

Even Less Moz

> Hey sexy lab man,¿ All the letters I sent you today keep coming back undeliverable¿ =(¿ Hurry and find out what is happening with your account!!¿ Write me and let me know that you've seen this.

O God....we are reduced to a dating board. Even talking to JS or monaco is preferable to that....¿ With love from your little illustrious socket wrench

MAY YOU ALL SINK INTO A BOILING SEA OF GOD'S PISS!

Oh go shave your arm pits!

Leave life to the ones that know how.

Your Mother,
B.N.P.F.

Grrrl's Slave - you nosey little monkey.

> O God....we are reduced to a dating board. Even talking to JS or¿ monaco is preferable to that....

What kind of idiot reads a "No Moz" message intended for someone they know isn't them and then responds to that message complaining about it's contents? Hmmm...

Grrrl's Slave - You are strange. You really need to get a life dear.
Go color some easter eggs or something.

dream on

Go find a cozy chat room to curl up in if you don't want eavesdroppers galore. We ensure NO privacy.

Re: dream on

> Go find a cozy chat room to curl up in if you don't want¿ eavesdroppers galore. We ensure NO privacy.

Hehehee you Moz people are funny little jiggers. I can't tell you why though. You have to figure that out for yourself.

Die dreaming!

> Hehehee you Moz people are funny little jiggers. I can't tell¿ you why though. You have to figure that out for yourself.

Somehow Grrrl´s Slave was right. I have no idea what the reason might be, but somehow I feel like you should P.U.S.H. O.F.F., dreamy. What about dying dreaming?

Re: Poor twisted child

> Somehow Grrrl´s Slave was right. I have no idea what the reason¿ might be, but somehow I feel like you should P.U.S.H. O.F.F.,¿ dreamy. What about dying dreaming?

What a harsh statement to make to someone as innocent as little ole me. Poor Mozzer why does he have to have so many ugly people for fans.

Can I ask you a question Au Pair Boy? Why do you listen to Morrissey? What do you like about his songs? I imagine you like his lyrics? If so why? What do you connect with in his lyrics?

I'd really like to know.

Re: Die now!

> Somehow Grrrl´s Slave was right. I have no idea what the reason¿ might be, but somehow I feel like you should P.U.S.H. O.F.F.,¿ dreamy. What about dying dreaming?

What the hell are you blathering about? Will you ever post anything worth reading? Sadly I doubt it.

Re: live later

> What the hell are you blathering about? Will you ever post¿ anything worth reading? Sadly I doubt it.

The worthiness of the post may only be in the eye of the writer, but that should not concern the likes of you. I doubt if you really care anyway.

Re: Die analysing.

> What the hell are you blathering about? Will you ever post¿ anything worth reading? Sadly I doubt it.

Wow, Flora. That message was a good example... Very worth reading. I will do a content analysis later. Too sad that I again just blather.

Back
Top Bottom