Still no replies to this one...

• Thread starter Seriously Sectioned
  • Start date
S

Seriously Sectioned

How does a defensive action result in the total conquest of someone else's lands? The answer is that it does not. Israel is the aggressor. The maps of Israel then and now prove it.

Stop buying into what Sharon claims Israel "has to do" and look at what Israel has actually done. The maps tell the story of a nation eager to conquer lands which do not belong to it. Israel has invaded virtually every nation it shares borders with, including Syria and Lebanon, and as the map above shows has almost conquered Palestine and is ready to "ethnically cleanse" the region. Far from being the poor victimized society desperately defending itself Israel likes to pretend it is in order to wrest more money from Americans, Israel is in fact the most militarily aggressive nation in the region.

Israel has ALWAYS portrayed non-Israelis as animals, in order to make it easier for the American tax payers who pay for the weapons accept their killing. And Israel has always resorted to staged terror bombings to further its agenda, such as the Lavon affair and more recently when a supposed suicide bomber turned out to be a known Israeli collaborator. In one recent case photos showed that what was reported as a suicide bomb in Jerusalem was actually a car bomb

Even now, the Israeli media admits that nobody (other than the purported bomber) was actually hurt in this latest bombing. Now, would a real anti-Israel suicide bomber, obviously able to select where and when the bomb is to go off, really choose to detonate the bomb when there is nobody around, damaging ONLY buildings?

So, if you are being lied to about the Jerusalem bombings, and with Israel's past use of, indeed PRIDE of, deception as a tool to be used against friend and enemy alike, it's time to take another hard look at the fact that every other nation on Earth except the United States is opposed to what Israel is doing.

You know, if the United States REALLY wanted peace in Palestine, all they have to do is stop signing the checks that pay for Israel's war machine.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
-- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is Theo being forced to defend the State of Israel?

Flawed, you are anti-Semetic. If the State of Israel consisted of Christian Anglos instead of Eastern European and Middle Eastern Jews, then you wouldn't give a rat's ass about the Palestinians. You don't really care about oppression. If so, than you would be pissed off that England occupied India for all those years. And, you would be sickened about how the English colonists treated blacks in South Africa under apartheid.

Stop being so transparent! And stop dissing the Jews. Enough is enough!!!

Re: Why is Theo being forced to defend the State of Israel?

> Flawed, you are anti-Semetic. If the State of Israel consisted of
> Christian Anglos instead of Eastern European and Middle Eastern Jews, then
> you wouldn't give a rat's ass about the Palestinians. You don't really
> care about oppression. If so, than you would be pissed off that England
> occupied India for all those years. And, you would be sickened about how
> the English colonists treated blacks in South Africa under apartheid.

> Stop being so transparent! And stop dissing the Jews. Enough is enough!!!

The fact of the matter is...

The JEWS ARE STILL OCCUPYING TERRITORY THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM.

WE ARE NOT...

THEY ARE

> The fact of the matter is...

> The JEWS ARE STILL OCCUPYING TERRITORY THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM.

> WE ARE NOT...

> THEY ARE

Sod all to do with the Brits in India.

I am speaking of today.

That's all, if Britain were occupying Palestinian territory I would be calling my nation too. That is the honest truth, believe me or not.
I abhorred the occupation of Northern Ireland and called my own country.
It just happens to be Israel that now preoccupies my mind as, in my opinion, they are the root of all evil.

> Sod all to do with the Brits in India.

> I am speaking of today.

> That's all, if Britain were occupying Palestinian territory I would be
> calling my nation too. That is the honest truth, believe me or not.
> I abhorred the occupation of Northern Ireland and called my own country.
> It just happens to be Israel that now preoccupies my mind as, in my
> opinion, they are the root of all evil.

OK. But, you just used the term 'Jewish question' further down in a post to Theo. That gave me the chills, as I saw the Devil himself +++ Adolf Hitler +++ flash before my eyes. Some of your other posts in the past have led me to believe that you are anti-Semetic. I hope that this is not the case.

> OK. But, you just used the term 'Jewish question' further down in a post
> to Theo. That gave me the chills, as I saw the Devil himself +++ Adolf
> Hitler +++ flash before my eyes. Some of your other posts in the past have
> led me to believe that you are anti-Semetic. I hope that this is not the
> case.

No, never, I just oppose anyone who invades anothers territory.
I'm sorry if the "Jewish Question" rang any bells, never intended, just a use of words.

Anyway, I'm off to listen to "It's the same old song" by the Four Tops.

Sad song, nice song, cry along song.

Re: Just Like Andy I

> Flawed, you are anti-Semetic. If the State of Israel consisted of
> Christian Anglos instead of Eastern European and Middle Eastern Jews, then
> you wouldn't give a rat's ass about the Palestinians. You don't really
> care about oppression. If so, than you would be pissed off that England
> occupied India for all those years. And, you would be sickened about how
> the English colonists treated blacks in South Africa under apartheid.

> Stop being so transparent! And stop dissing the Jews. Enough is enough!!!

Flawed is seeking attention just like Andy I.
Her hollow arguments are meant to get the attention of her "men" on the board.
She wins the award of DRAMA QUEEN!

Re: Just Like Andy I

Anyone noticed before how the IP address of Andy I is very similar to that of a number of other posters on here "range86-1XX"?

Back
Top Bottom