I am an outcast of British society!!! I don't follow no ones rules I don't believe in the system!!!

A

Andy Ison

I mean I am not even registered with a doctor!!!! and my local doctors sergery throw me out and were rood to me!! They said the sergery was full!!!
I get this sort of thing all the time!!! In London people shout abuse at me from cars!!!

You said you are on benefits so you must believe in some kind of system.

> I mean I am not even registered with a doctor!!!! and my local doctors
> sergery throw me out and were rood to me!! They said the sergery was
> full!!!
> I get this sort of thing all the time!!! In London people shout abuse at
> me from cars!!!
Didn't you need to see a Doctor to get a recommendation to receive those benefits, curtesy of the British Taxpayers may I add.

Re: Yes I have seen doctors in the past and the DSS people have their own doctors too!!!

Re: I believe people on benefits are outcasts of society because they are not valued!!!!

Re: I believe people on benefits are outcasts of society because they are not valued!!!!

Living off the taxpayers so you can scan the internet 24/7 on info for Andy Rourke info. GOOD DEAL.
Can you offer any insight on how you managed that because I think I would like to quit my job and look at pictures of Derek Jeter all day long.

> Living off the taxpayers so you can scan the internet 24/7 on info for
> Andy Rourke info. GOOD DEAL.
> Can you offer any insight on how you managed that because I think I would
> like to quit my job and look at pictures of Derek Jeter all day long.

You can look at pictures of me all day if you like Devils.Free of charge of course

Back
Top Bottom