This site is for Moz AND music! stop being nasty to me Dark Force!!!

but andy you don't like Moz nor the music of Morrissey nor even the Smiths. Go get help & you'll maybe even learn to like Morrissey & the Smiths music, then you come back here & we'll chat. Now go get help.

Grim

LISTEN TO ME ANDY

ANDY - LISTEN

I'm NOT not being nasty to you. I like you (I've got loads of fond memories of your posts). BUT you MUST love yourself more. Andy Rouke is nothing compared to what you can be....you are obviously a well intentioned person, but people get sick of your selfish sounding posts. Give up on Andy R - he is a self centered GIT anyway

Please go out and live life for a while....whatever you choose to do must be better than stewing in your own self pity. There are loads of REAL people out there who would love to meet you..

Whatever you decide to do, be it art, music, poetry, clubbing...people will warm to you. Forget this life of self pity and obsession for a while.

I know that you are ill, but from experience I also know that getting out and about & meeting people is the best cure.

My Regards

THE FORCE

Re: Why did you call Andy a Self-centered git??? HE IS THE BEST MAN I HAVE EVER KOWN!!

Re: Why did you call Andy a Self-centered git??? HE IS THE BEST MAN I HAVE EVER KOWN!!

There you go again....

You should never get defensive for someone who could'nt give a shit about you.

I'm trying to help you out of this...please help me to help you

Back
Top Bottom