DEANO AND CHRIS TAKE A STAND AGAINST NAZI DJ'S... dancers of the stage unite! Vocalise you support!

C

chris pandolfo

Dean and Chris... first one's on the stage.
Be honest, you would miss the stage antics of the dynamic duo!
Well dean certainly... maybe not the "chunky" one.

Don't let "celeb" DJ's with personal vendettas against the life and soul of things to ruin this institution.

Support Deano and Chris:
Make comments, let this be out petition!

Re: DEANO AND CHRIS TAKE A STAND AGAINST NAZI DJ'S... dancers of the stage unite! Vocalise you suppo

Haha, nazi is a bit strong like Mr Absinthe :p But that's the fifth S & G i've asked for Southpaw and he still hasnt played it (also asked for it via email), and this was the third song request! By the end of the night there must have been about 60. I'm getting quite despondent now. Dave's an ace guy and he's always civil and polite during the brief chats we have had, and especially his folks taking the money on the door STILL! But we were a bit clueless to why we were asked to leave the stage when we weren't even dancing but having a chat away from it all, and nobody else was. Maybe our dancing was that crap eh ;-)

The petition thing was funny though, 12 signatures in 2 minutes saying "You will never get Deano off the stage, EVER!" Thanks to all those that signed it, greatful is not the word and my passion for it was shown as i slammed it down on Daves request desk :p

Keep smiling all, and my drunkern ramblings about me not returning were of course false. You know what i'm like by now :p

But Dave D, please get Southpaw sorted my friend, this is my request a full month before the next one, so it has to be the first

Costume changing Deano

Re: DEANO AND CHRIS TAKE A STAND AGAINST NAZI DJ'S... dancers of the stage unite! Vocalise you suppo

> greatful is not the word and my passion for it was
> shown as i slammed it down on Daves request desk :p

You are right, greatful is not the word.

g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l

repeat x 100 for Tuesday morning please.

I always get that wrong, but grater is as in cheese grater, grateful! At least i have learned something useful today, thanks for bringing that to my attention Clever Swine!

I'm off to watch countdown and mispell some 6 letter words.

Deano

Hardly fair calling Dave a 'Nazi' and 'celeb dj' when he's been organising the night for over 10 years now. how would you feel if you were trying to play cds, but they kept skipping cos some drunken lard arse kept banging into the stereo. there are 3 main reasons that its wiser not to get on stage:-

1. as stated, you keep making the music skip.

2. you can't dance.

3. you're really quite unattractive and should be hiding in the corner rather that gyrating in front of the rest of the crowd.

> Hardly fair calling Dave a 'Nazi' and 'celeb dj' when he's been organising
> the night for over 10 years now. how would you feel if you were trying to
> play cds, but they kept skipping cos some drunken lard arse kept banging
> into the stereo. there are 3 main reasons that its wiser not to get on
> stage:-

> 1. as stated, you keep making the music skip.

> 2. you can't dance.

> 3. you're really quite unattractive and should be hiding in the corner
> rather that gyrating in front of the rest of the crowd.

Couldn't agree more but at least they had the balls to get up there and strut their stuff...

> Couldn't agree more but at least they had the balls to get up there and
> strut their stuff...

it what way does does getting pissed & stumbling about on stage amount to 'having balls'?