I Declare W.P.T.M.I.M. Morrisseys Finest Sounding Live Performance!

R

Reg Plate

Having just returned from the hospital, where I had my ears syringed as part of ongoing medical treatment, I put on the DVD of WPTMIM and simply must take back any negative comments that I may have passed about the sound quality!!!

I would still like to mention though that much of the video footage is wobbly and out of focus, which really is inexcusable for an artist of his standing!

Rest assured I have let Sanctuary know how we all feel about this issue!

Well I really must dash as I have an appointment at Specsavers in 20 mins!

Thanks and remember Reg Plate isn't too proud to apologise if and when it's required!!!

wobbly? it's not wobbly. there's some handheld footage. . .which i thtough was great. out of focus? there was some rack focus shots, which produced great effects. it really onlyy comes down to stylistic differences. I loved the way the dvd was shot. i also like the simplicity of the MOVE footage. shot by someone else of course and Sanctuary just got permission to use it. but both are different and both are great. the DVD is a fine product. my opinion. what would oyu like? they just set up a few cameras. .. on stage left, one stage right, one dead center, all on tripods and shoot? boring. . .!!!

I've only watched the DVD once as I stupidly left it at my girlfriend's house, but after about an hour of watching, the audio and video were out of sync, by a couple of seconds; it started round about when Jack the Ripper is played. It was really weird. Has anyone else noticed this on their copy? I'm hoping that it'll play ok on my DVD player

it's not like thaht on my dvd. . .i know that some of the first dvd players had that problem. perhaps your gf's dvd player sucks

> it's not like thaht on my dvd. . .i know that some of the first dvd
> players had that problem. perhaps your gf's dvd player sucks

Here's hoping you're right...

Back
Top Bottom