Alma Matters-video clip

• Thread starter ordinary girl19
  • Start date
O

ordinary girl19

I'm trying to find the Alma Matters video clip on Windows Media Player format and unfortunately I always find it on Real format .If anyone could help me find Alma on WMV format, I would be extremely grateful

noone THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS CLIP BEFORE,I WAS SO DESPERATELY SEEKING FOR IT!!!! I LOVED EVERY BIT OF THE CLIP (well it's MOZ) by the way are you a boy or a girl,I'm kinda new here and I don't want to BOTHER you,but I'm also seeking for the Our Frank video Clip on Windows Media Player format because I've never seen that either,just if you have it.I Promise it's the LAST request from you .Anyway, THANK YOU, YOU ARE VERY KIND!!

Our Frank-video clip

> noone THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER
> SEEN THIS CLIP BEFORE,I WAS SO DESPERATELY SEEKING FOR IT!!!! I LOVED
> EVERY BIT OF THE CLIP (well it's MOZ) by the way are you a boy or a
> girl,I'm kinda new here and I don't want to BOTHER you,but I'm also
> seeking for the Our Frank video Clip on Windows Media Player format
> because I've never seen that either,just if you have it.I Promise it's the
> LAST request from you .Anyway, THANK YOU, YOU ARE VERY KIND!!

No problem. Just ask if there's anything you're looking for and if I've got a copy I don't mind doing a yousendit.

I'm a girl noone.

Our Frank

Re: Our Frank-video clip

WOW,It's like someone has opened up a candy store,and let me have all the goodies!!! Just for you to know,I really appreciate your kindness and efforts of letting me have access to files I have searched for SO long. Since you mention it's no problem, and I do have plenty of archives I'm searching for, I'll be sure to ask you for some OH I hope I won't be a burden to you. Noone, you sound like a great person! and yep,see you tomorrow...(TOMORROW,WILL IT REALLY COMES?...WILL I STILL BE HUMAN? ...HEE HEE HOPE I DON'T SCARE YOU, I'M JUST A THRILLED GIRL BUNCH OF THANKS!

Thank you very very much noone!
I wonder if you have a bigger file of it and can make a torrent?
Just asking? -----

Bye - Joe

Back
Top Bottom