Archive footage on the DVD

• Thread starter M in Manchester
  • Start date
M

M in Manchester

'Who Put the M in ...' - the archive footage that appears at the very end of the main feature ... is it what I think it is? Any other ideas?

> 'Who Put the M in ...' - the archive footage that appears at the very end
> of the main feature ... is it what I think it is? Any other ideas?

don't think the young steven ever visited the lads club.

what do you think it is though?

I wondered the same thing the first time I saw it, but I don't think so..... As for other ideas, not yet.

> I wondered the same thing the first time I saw it, but I don't think
> so..... As for other ideas, not yet.
> .. think I`ve some idea what you`re hinting at,counting each one/out(etc)and I`m suitably disturbed! As for other ideas,I think nuclear war would be the other choice.

> Wow. You've lost me now.

>
How do you get smilies?! I`m thinking of another DVD,so sorry!

i'm not sure if it's what i think it may be either. i think it could be what you were initially thinking of. but having said that it's possibly neither. it must be something or other though. i'm still thinking about it. anyone else got any thoughts on this matter?

so then lets clear it up. exactly what is everyone hinting at? i only saw it so far at the screening last week, but im about to slip the dvd into my player for the first time in just a few minutes.

> so then lets clear it up. exactly what is everyone hinting at? i only saw
> it so far at the screening last week, but im about to slip the dvd into my
> player for the first time in just a few minutes.
I was talking about the right dvd! Does anybody else see anything suspect about a girl being ushered in to Salford Lad`s Club by a crowd of young boys? It looks like the camera-person had some influence,and I dont like the way one boy at the end seems to be getting called back,but is kept in the camera`s view.But then that`s probably me,being twisted! Those old films give me the creeps,they`re like nightmares!

I`m really bothered about this,especially as its the lad shaking his fist,and has a bit a a gappy smile,who stands out near the end.This photo`s fuelling my sick mind now too! http://eil.com/newgallery/Morrissey-The-More-You-Igno-25489.jpg Also,you have to go to `exit` to see that part of the dvd{last exit to Brooklyn)? Now I`ll shut up!

Back
Top Bottom