so what morrissey-solo users are on the dvd?

J

jp

i only saw the main part of the dvd at the screening, havent seen the extras yet.

i noticed moz 23. i thought i heard gu/grim were supposed to be in it too. also some one told me pimp makes an appearance.

anyone else?

> i only saw the main part of the dvd at the screening, havent seen the
> extras yet.

> i noticed moz 23. i thought i heard gu/grim were supposed to be in it too.
> also some one told me pimp makes an appearance.

> anyone else?

The PIMP be on there homey. Don't know too many others. Im all that matters though. Question is: can anyone find me???

do you rep the interviews on the post-concert footage or are you in the bonus features? or are you in a crowd shot?

> The PIMP be on there homey. Don't know too many others. Im all that
> matters though. Question is: can anyone find me???

> do you rep the interviews on the post-concert footage or are you in the
> bonus features? or are you in a crowd shot?

Im in the crowd...and Im in one of the extra footage scenes I think. Hell, you can see me on the TIALTNGO video. Just look for the dude who looks like hugh jackman and that'll be the mutha f***in PIMP.

i remember some fan closeups from there is a light, but i havent bought the dvd yet, so im still somewhat in the dark as to the identity of the pimp.

> Im in the crowd...and Im in one of the extra footage scenes I think. Hell,
> you can see me on the TIALTNGO video. Just look for the dude who looks
> like hugh jackman and that'll be the mutha f***in PIMP.

> i remember some fan closeups from there is a light, but i havent bought
> the dvd yet, so im still somewhat in the dark as to the identity of the
> pimp.

Aint they all homey?? aint they all???? I have no reason to lie you dig???? you keep looking(along with everyone else) and you might catch a glimpse of the PIMP of the mutha fuggin nation. Thanks for asking broham.

> Aint they all homey?? aint they all???? I have no reason to lie you
> dig???? you keep looking(along with everyone else) and you might catch a
> glimpse of the PIMP of the mutha fuggin nation. Thanks for asking broham.

I wonder what your doubters have to say NOW!
An apology to the Pimp seems in order.

> I wonder what your doubters have to say NOW!
> An apology to the Pimp seems in order.

Indeed my man. But you and i know that aint gonna fly with some folks here?? they'll come up with every excuse in the book as to why i wasnt there or they have "connections" saying i didnt show...you name it. All I know is...someone owes the PIMP an awful lot of wompom and they better pay up.

To those of you who do owe the mutha f***in PIMP of the nation some serious cabbage??? Ill leave you with this:

It's ok that you continue to be made out to look like a donkeydick by the PIMP. I enjoy doing so. It's fun and you deserve it. So please, continue allowing me to do so and I will continue doing so...got it f***sicles??? Where's my 500 wompom????

> Where's my 500 wompom????

They will be in your crapshoot (if you look deep enough) SLAPNUTZ!

Back
Top Bottom