I'm retiring from this board because of "Andy Ison"

V

Vince Everett

This board has become an absolute joke recently, thanks to the imbecilic posts by whoever is pretending to be a 25 year old freak who is obsessed with Andy Rourke.
Even though I know for a fact that "Andy Ison" is someone's idea of a joke, let's pretend that it is a real person for a minute.
It is embarrassing to me to post on this board whilever this freak is allowed to post "her" absurd stream of messages to a dim-witted opportunist who got lucky when he was invited to play bass in a band with Morrissey and Marr.

Until this crackpot is banned from this message board, I refuse to be associated with it any further.

Vince i totally agree with you, she's a f***ing menace and David must be shagging her or something,

> Good riddance you sad f***

Come to Manchester and say that to my face, you f***ing lowlife piece of shit.
I know, it's never gonna happen cos scum like you are only brave behind a computer monitor.
email me if you're feeling brave and want to meet up to get your brainless head stoved in.
[email protected]

I thought you said you were going to leave until Andy Ison was dealt with. Obviouly another lie.

You absolute tosser.

> .....to a dim-witted
> opportunist who got lucky when he was invited to play bass in a band with
> Morrissey and Marr.

careful there. unless you've got talent to spare and can prove it, shut the absolute f*** up about one of the best bassists ever.

> the absolute f*** up about one of the best bassists ever.

Errr... I thought that was "Mark King" Level 42???

You are SUCH a drama queen

You're gonna back down from this because Andy Ison will never stop. She's outlived most people here. The girl's got dedication.